More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What is on the video?

Semra burning up the dance floor

My heart sank. Francis was busy devouring his pizza. So I stepped to one side and played the video on mute. I saw a packed dance floor which then opened up to Semra, dancing solo to a group of leering men. I watched intensely as she cavorted around the group teasing each man in turn. I grimaced, clenching my fists as one of the group, a burly confident looking guy began grinding into her from behind.

I wanted it to stop. But part of me, I don’t know what, wanted it to continue. My desire had been unearthed and it was impossible to rebury. Maybe it was the fact that Semra was clearly enjoying being free. She clearly wasn’t awkward… in fact i’ve never seen her so fucking frisky.

The video ended. I wanted more, but at the same time I couldn’t bare to watch it a second time. Not now. I felt as though I was being pulled apart by my own mind. My own lust was ripping me into shreds, leaving my morals coughing and spluttering on the floor.

I didn’t really know what to reply. So I sent a big blue thumbs up. Whatever that fucking meant. I didn’t have time to think about a proper reply, anyway as Francis finally came down from his food lust.

Francis asked,“You look anxious, boss. What’s up.”

“I’ve got a feeling things are going to kick off.”

Francis had covered his face in topping. and reached into the cab for wet wipes. “What gives you that idea? I don’t think it’s overly busy tonight, for a Friday.”

“Just got that feeling in my gut.”

In the distance I saw a couple engaging in a drunken kiss. There was no romance, just animalistic passion. I thought of my Semra. Only she was no longer mine. Not for the tonight, anyway. I could deal with the student. I knew I was better. But this other guy. He looked like he could take control. Semra could be feisty, but deep down she was passive, gullible and sometimes willingly naive.

This man was a threat to me. A real one. I needed to take my mind from the video. Ideally a job to respond to. But all I had was Francis.

“You ever been with a bird who’s got a fetish, Fran?” I asked.

“Semra wants you to wear a gimp mask, or something?

“Just answer the question.”

“A few. Why?”

I tried to sound natural. “What was the strangest?”

“I dated this Dutch girl a few years back. Wanted me to cuff her to the radiator and invite my mates around.”

“Fucking hell.” Suddenly Semra sounded tame. “Did you?”

“I cuffed her to the radiator then went the pub for a few beers. Came home and she was as angry as hell..” Francis spoke matter of factly. “I was never going to let my mates fuck my wife. So we came to a compromise. I gave her arse hell while doing her pussy with an electric toothbrush.”

“Wow.” I didn’t know what else to say. “What happened to her?”

“In the end I couldn’t cope with her. But great girlfriend though. Best sex in my life.”

“I’m sure she was.” I saw Francis in a new light. He clearly had more in his life than just pizza and a beer gut. Nodding, I let sniggered, “I’m, sure she was, Fran.”

“So why did you ask? If Semra wants one of your mates to climb on her… I’m game.”

“No. She wouldn’t let you near her with a toothbrush.” The radio kicked in, at the same time a police officer was waving for us.

Finally a job.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)