More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by moonblack moonblack

Any ideas?

Seleste the Thief

Seleste examined herself in the large body-sized mirror on the bathroom’s wall. She was wearing a dull grey cotton dress that reached almost to the ground, and dirty, not too old but obviously not new, shoes. No jewelry of any sort, or anything else unbefitting of the role she had chosen for tonight. She looked just like the majority of young girls that could be seen on the streets every day and night. Most people would either ignore her completely, or they would remember only her breasts, each the size of a large man’s fist, as the tight dress did little to hide them. There was nothing to indicate that she was a thief planning to sneak inside someone’s home. But that’s exactly what she was planning to do – tonight Seleste was going to sneak inside one of the mansions that belonged to the Queen’s family and steal whatever she chose.

Most thieves would not even think about sneaking inside any place that belonged to the Queen or her children. It was common knowledge that all such places were protected by powerful magic and any would-be thief would get caught right away. But Seleste doubted this ‘knowledge’. As far as she knew no one had even tried sneaking inside, so how did anyone know there really was any magic used? Besides, if the rumored powerful spells really existed why did the royal family need guards? Unless the ‘spells’ were just a clever trick used to keep most thieves away. Seleste, however, was not like most. She considered herself the best thief on the entire island. And for a god reason, too – no one had ever been close to catching her (no even when she had sneaked into places that were guarded by real anti-thief spells). Tonight she intended to prove that she really was the best, and she would do it by doing what no one else had done before.

Satisfied with her appearance Seleste took the small bag in which she was carrying her mask and left her home unnoticed by anyone. There was not a single cloud in the clear sky, and the full moon made the night almost as bright as most days were. At first glance it seemed like she had chosen a very bad time for her little adventure. However Seleste knew better – the full moon always made the guards careless, as they thought that no one would be stupid enough to try and steal on such a night. Which made her job considerably easier.

After walking for an hour Seleste reached her target – a mansion that belonged to the Queen. However it was rarely used by any member of the royal family. As far as she knew tonight it was just as empty as it had been the previous months. The only people living there were the guards and the servants taking care of the place. It was well past midnight, so the servants would be all asleep by now, and so would be most of the guards. The remaining few would not be a problem even for a complete amateur.

Hiding behind a large tree not far from the mansion Seleste took off her dress, revealing another outfit, much more suitable for what she was going to do. With the dress removed the young thief was left wearing tight brown leather pants that showed off her ass quite nicely, and a brown leather breastplate that perfectly fit her body and emphasized her boobs. It had taken her an entire day to conceal her armor under the dress, but she had done it. She then put on her black mask, hiding her face. Now she was ready to sneak inside the mansion.

Getting past the guards proved just as easy as she had expected, and soon she was faced with the choice of how to enter the main building. The windows on the first floor were all barred, so she had to choose between one of the doors (each one was supposed to be guarded) and one of the windows on the second floor, most of which had been left open. Climbing the side of the building would not be difficult, but it would leave her exposed and someone could spot her. Trying one of the doors, on the other hand, could lead to an encounter with one or more guards. Her hands and feet were her only weapons, and while she was pretty good at unarmed combat facing a group of armed guards was not the most tempting of prospects…

What does Seleste do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)