More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GhostWriter2049 GhostWriter2049

Which celebrity do we follow?

Selena Gomez

Selena couldn't speak through the ball-gag her captors fitted her with. She also did not know where she was. One minute she was out for a walk, trying to remain anonymous in public, then next thing she knew, WHAM! She was out like a light, then woke up naked and strapped to some kind of operating table.

Two surgeons in surgical masks entered, wheeling in a cart full of syringes and strange chemicals.

"Mmmmphmmm!!!" Selena groaned, unable to speak.

"Take it easy, girl." one of the surgeons said, prepping a needle. They filled two of the injectors with a green liquid. "Just take it easy and there won't be any problems."

Without warning, a sharp, piercing pain struck each of Selena's breasts. The doctors pushed down on their syringes, sending the emerald into the pop star's breasts.

As the girl squealed, the surgeons turned away and conversed with one another.

"She'll have a nice pair when this is over." said one of them.

"Totally. Have you seen how big they've been getting lately? Once the serum takes effect, those'll be some grade A milkers in no time."

Selena's eyes went wide as the injections began their work. Before her very eyes, her chest was expanding, growing larger and larger with each passing second.

"Oh nice, it's already working." commented one of the doctor's while Selena looked on in disbelief.

Her boobs ballooned into absurdity, growing past cantaloupes, then watermelons, and finally slowed around the size of beach balls. They had a bit of sag, enough to let you know they were real, while still remaining enough perk to avoid drooping entirely. Selena's fattened nipples now stuck out a full 2 inches, and were almost as thick as dildos. The girl shook and thrashed about in her restraints, albeit in vain. The rippling mounds of boob flesh flopped around, sending small bouts of pleasure to Selena's woefully unprepared brain.

"Mmmmmmm...." Selena hummed.

"Damn. Those are some nice knockers." said a surgeon, approaching her.

He grabbed one of her enormous udders, feeling it and checking for any lumps, growths, or any issues in the expansion process.

"Seems good." he said, groping her nipple.

Unexpectedly, a stream of milk gushed from Selena's teat, soaking the medical worker.

"Holy shit. We didn't even give her the other stuff, and she's already producing!"

Looking back at the poor celebrity, who at this time was on the verge of passing out, the other doctor spoke.

"Boss is about to be REAL happy with this one."

What did they mean by "other stuff?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)