More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by olly olly

What prompts your desire to seduce Samantha?

Seeing Samantha making out with another woman

[For this thread make Samantha's partner a woman by making their relationship girlfriend or wife and naming the partner accordingly.]

One day after a long day at the Google office you join a group of your employees including Samantha at a happy hour. These things normally wrap up quickly, but it's your cute-but-shy employee Caitlin's birthday and she forcing everyone to keep partying and doing shots.

You notice that Samantha has gotten pretty tipsy. Her skinny body wobbles as she moves through the bar in her high heels. She begins to speak louder and with large hand movements. You notice her putting her hands on people as she speaks to them - she's got a hand on the arm of Caitlin as they speak.

You didn't think Samantha could get more attractive, but she shining even brighter under the influence. Her brown eyes are big and wide, the pale white skin of her face is glowing, and her hips are swaying. You think you'll go talk to her just to enjoy her proximity when suddenly you look up and see Samantha's husband Jimmy walk into the bar.

You've only met Jimmy a few times, and only very briefly, but enough to have masturbated many times thinking of Samantha eating our her husband's pussy - or having her own pussy being out by her husband.

Jimmy is white as well and has similar dark brown long hair. She's basically just a slightly more butch version of your employee. There's no question on who is the dominant one in the relationship. While Samantha's sexuality is unclear - is she bi- or lesbian, you're certain Jimmy has never had a real cock inside her before.

When Samantha's husband reaches her, Samantha turns from Caitlin and gives her husband a big kiss. And then she doesn't stop. It takes Jimmy a moment to realize it's not a quick kiss of greeting, and she puts her arms around Samantha as the two women make-out in the middle of the bar.

Caitlin giggles at the sight of the two beautiful women kissing right in front of her. Meanwhile your cock goes from flaccid to a rock in mere seconds as you ogle the free show. You've never seen Samantha in such a sexy situation before and you know this will fuel many a masturbatory fantasy.

When the two women finally pull away from each other and you see the huge smile on Samantha's face before she wipes her mouth dry from spit you realize that you don't just want her. You need Samantha. You have to find some way to get into her pants.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)