More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What are you going to do?

See if your hot neighbour is home

As you are making your breakfast - some bacon and eggs - you notice the fridge being a little scarce in the food department. It's not enough for the next couple of days, even. So, you decide you must probably go to the local grocery store, and maybe see some stuff on the way. A bit of a boring start to your day, maybe, but it is necessary.

So, a few minutes later you've put on your shoes, grabbed the keys, and a bag, and step out of the front door. There is a small garden there, enough to grow some pretty flowers and shrubberies. Maybe even some tomatoes. The garden is lined off on both sides with a low wooden fence that's painted green. The green makes for camouflage. Behind the small fences there's other gardens belonging to the neighbours. The neighbours to your left seem to have just moved in, so you don't know them yet. The neighbours on the right though, you do remember. You remember them very well.

They're a middle-aged couple, in their late 30's maybe. Very high-class for this neighbourhood, as this was more a neighbourhood for higher middle-class families. But this couple never had kids for some reason. You never dared to ask why.

The man; Jakob, was a bit of an arrogant asshole; he was the CEO of a succesful company that sold bathrooms and kitchens. He was very rich. That meant (of course) that he was the most important person in the universe, and that everyone should go out of their way to please him. Nobody's time was more important than his. You remember accidentally kicking a ball against his window, and he stormed out of the house with a face as red as a tomato. He was fuming. After a shouty lecture that took half an hour, he stabbed the ball with his pocketknife and threw it back at you.

His wife; Wanda, on the other hand, was one of the kindest, most beautiful women in the world and obviously she dominated all of your prepubescent dreams. After the incident with the ball, she came over to you the next day to apologize profusely. She had even bought you a new ball, and told you to kick it against her house anytime you wanted. As long as her husband was not at home of course, and he was away pretty often. You found yourself going over there a lot when he was not there. She always made you tea, and you talked about school and stuff. She always showed you R-rated movies, the ones your parents wouldn't let you see, and you became good friends with her. All the way up until you went to college, after which you didn't see her for five years now.

Your heart jumps at that second. Bending over her rosebushes is Wanda, her magnificent ass stretching out an incredibly tight pair of sweatpants. With an ass like that, they're always gonna be tight, you think. Because her ass is facing you, she doesn't seem to notice you at all to you, and you have an unlimited view of this awe-inducing sight. You feel the crotch-area in your pants tightening as a large hump grows there. The snake has awakened. And it's hungry. You feel an incredible urge to go inside in masturbate, but as she doesn't see you yet; what's the harm in looking? Your hand moves inside your pocket and you can feel the erupting erection through the fabric. Subtly you caress it a little, and your mind races. All of your childhood fantasies come flooding back and you almost burst. The sensation is hypnotic.

But suddenly, something moves in the corner of your eye. You tense up as you look what it is. A girl, standing inside your neighbour's house. You can see her through the open window, and she can see you. It's a young girl, maybe just a little over eighteen years old. She is very skinny, but not in an anorexic way. Her long black hair falls down, almost to her ass. The first thing you notice is that she's barely wearing any clothes, which shocks you even more than the fact that you've been caught perving over your neighbour. All she wears is some white panties and a black tank-top, which make it hard to see the shape of her small breasts.

She smiles at you and gives you a little wave.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)