More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlphaSpiritNY AlphaSpiritNY

Which girl do you want to go after?

See if there are other sorority babes you can score with

There are a lot of girls at the Delta Delta sorority house... Nubile freshmen to salacious seniors, the girls here range from in ethnicity, body type, and individuality. The only common thread between them? They're all hot. Delta Delta Sorority girls are babes, end of story- they wouldn't be invited to pledge the house unless they weren't drop dead gorgeous.

That said, the Delta Delta sorority babes come in different shapes and sizes. Not all the girls in an elite organization are going to be single; and a lot of them won't be as easy as they look. You'll need to push your trade, your product, and your acumen in order to get in with these girls.

But, looking around briefly, there are a few girls who capture your interest right away. These are EASY FUCKS, sluts that look like they've been twisted for a few hours now, or could be easily put into a position where you exact your sexual preferences on them. Granted, the five girls in the basement are way, way, hotter, but these girls are pretty smoking, too.

Ally

This girl looks wasted, and it's weird how the other Delta Delta sorority girls are ignoring her. She's a pale white, skinny girl in maybe her late teens or early 20s. She's hot, with legs and tits that are wasting away under casual clothing. Unlike the other girls, she's not wearing makeup, and she's chain smoking.

Tiffany

This one is looking for trouble. Dyed blonde with perky breasts, this girl buzzes around the party, already drunk it seems. She's 18, still in high school, and visiting an older family member in the sorority. She's looking for some college experience and is actually irritating the Delta Delta girls who are trying to mingle with the guys at the mixer.

Jess

*Game mode = Only available after successfully sleeping with Erin* After bedding the hot, alpha leader, you express interest in the freshmen girls, the sexy 18-19 Delta Delta pledges. Erin has told you she's got an idea, but it involves you taking on an 'assistant'. This sounds too good to be true, and then, when you go to meet Erin, there's a young redhead there instead...

(Author's Note)

This route is open for readers to make new girls / new storylines for. Although I welcome submissions on the other sections too (the five main girls), I will pretty much only say 'anything goes' under this route.

Remember to follow the site rules / norms. Thank you


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)