More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

Pick a story.

Secrets in the night. (Mom-Son , Cheating Spouse. Finished story.)

The clock on the wall struck, loud enough to muffle the creaking of Avery's bedroom door, as the most beautiful woman in the world crept in. "Hi Mom," he said, licking his lips as he drank in her appearance. "Is he asleep yet?"

Her long brown hair was in waves, tumbling down behind her. Her blue robes fell onto the floor as she walked forwards, and her light skin seemed to shine. Her sheer pink bra left just enough to the imagination, just the barest hint of her peach coloured nipples peaking out from between the seams. The matching panties had been given up for something sleeker, a dark black string thing that was tied off all the way up at her hips. Avery swallowed hard. She had shaved tonight, and she knew what that would do to him. It was difficult for him to believe that this sexual goddess was the same one that had given birth to and raised him all by herself, who had attended his college graduation, was also the first and only woman he'd ever made love to. He knew that they were meant to be together. Forever.

And then He came into their lives.

Getting onto his bed, she crawled over to him, bending lowly, making sure he had a good view of her cleavage and butt, before straddling him, and making him look at her still youthful looking face. Her expression was one that he knew all too well. A mildly annoyed frown mixed that belied an amused smirk. The glint in her emerald eyes though, told him more. "Yes, he is, baby. Would I be here if he wasn't?" she replied, an edge of irritation in her voice, that immediately softened into a sultry tone, that she used directly into his ear. "And I told you before. Call me Gail."

"Sorry Mo-Gail!" he gasped, trembling in anticipation.

She chuckled sweetly, and he could feel her breath on his lips, while he fell deeper and deeper into her eyes. "On second thought, maybe you should call me 'Mom'", she cooed, "How bout it, baby? You want to call me 'Mom' tonight? It's sounding better and better to me..." In a flash, his sheets flew away, exposing his throbbing erection in his boxers. Sitting next to him, Gail poked his tip with her finger, and giggled cheerfully. "Did I do that to you, Avey-Wavey? Are you hard because of your... Mom?"

Avery's eye started to twitch as her words permeated through his brain. He loved her as a woman, and she loved him as a man too. Ever since they had started being together like this, she had insisted in him using her name, so that she could lie to herself. But now she didn't. She's admitting it. She wanted him to fuck his mother, and for them both to know it. "Yes, M-mom," he stammered, trying to speak through a dry mouth.

"Mm... good boy," she purred, wrapping her fingers around his clothed cock. He let out a pathetic groan as she stroked him, the wet spot growing larger and larger with his pre-cum. "Yes... your mom's hand feels good, doesn't it Avey-Wavey? I wish I was feeling good too..."

His brain jump-started at that. She had told him that she wasn't fond of selfish lovers, but did like it when he took charge... sometimes. Sitting up straight, he pulled her in close by her chin and kissed her deeply, while his other hand fumbled at her breast. Their tongues thrashed about wildly, adding frenzied strength to their hands as they pawed at each other. Between moans, he gasped at her, "Mom... oh mom... I want you... I want to be inside you..."

What does Gail do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)