More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

What does Gail do?

She needs some TLC first.

"Me too, Avey-baby," Gail purred, nibbling on his ear lobe. "But you know what needs to happen before that. Don't you?"

Sparing just the briefest moment to nod, Avery quickly spun them around so that his mother was on her back on his bed, threw off his boxers, and dove face first into her crotch. There was barely any fabric to deal with, but he still pulled her thong away, so that he could marvel at her work. The tiny little stray hairs that she missed on her clean shaved groin drove him mad with desire, and he peppered all over it with kisses and licks, while keeping her legs spread with his hands. Running her fingers through his hair, Gail chuckled softly. "You're a little too high there, Avery. You need to go a little lower for me."

Regaining some control over himself, Avery pulled himself away with a particularly loud and lavish lick. "Sorry mom," he panted, "got a little... carried away there. Kinda... lost the forest for the trees."

Gail's laugh was music in his ears, and she very playfully pinched his cheek. "I'm happy you like what I did for you baby, but I've got to have a little fun too."

"Right, right. Got it," he replied, wiping off his chin and nose, and pondering how he could get them both what they wanted.

A minute later, his room filled with the sound of soft female moaning, powerful slurping, and slightly sloshing liquid. "Oh yes... oh, that's so good Avey..." Gail purred, pulling down one bra cup and pinching her nipple. "Ooh...how's it taste, baby? Is my love-juice delish?"

Unwilling for his mouth to be parted from her smooth mound, Avery pulled his fingers out from inside her and stretched as far as he could, managing to get only the first knuckles of his middle and ring fingers within range of her mouth. Also, to both distract, and inform her of what she needed to do, he refocused his attention onto her clit, flicking it with his tongue or lightly chewing around her hood.

More amused than impressed by his ingenuity, she smiled contentedly and stroked his head, before craning her head forwards and wrapping her lips around what he had offered her. Tasting her own juices, she licked and sucked on them sweetly, before tugging on his arm slightly, making him choose which pair of lips he should focus on.

It was an easy choice.

With a quick jerk, he had his face buried in her slit, his tongue thrashing all about, with one hand's fingers working furiously at her pussy walls, while the other hand pressed down on her groin and those fingers rubbed at her clit. He glared at her, lustful determination granting his movements purpose. Maybe if he got her off first, she'd shut up, and leave him and her pristine and clean crotch alone for a minute.

Her toes flared and curled in the air, and she had to bite down on her knuckles to not scream. She didn't want to risk him waking up. "Avery, Avery, Avey!" she gasped, eyes closed tightly as waves of pleasure assaulted her brain. "Slow down, slow down. It's too much, too much!"

Something in his head told him that it would be best if he listened to her, despite being so close to achieving his goal. Taking his hands away, he focused purely on her slit, while he watched her, biding his time.

Heaving and still weathering the lessened but still constant pleasure, Gail looked down and panted at him. "Inside me... please be inside me!"

What does Avery do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)