More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Secret Masochist, by QueerKestrel

Secret Masochist, by QueerKestrel

“Who's the fuckboi on the picture?”

“Gina please.”

“No seriously we had plenty of sissy stories before but none of them actually put a picture up!”

“I don't think that is quite accurate.”

“Whatever, this is the fuckboiest of fuckbois so far.”

“Hmm...but I do like the look of him. He appears to be quite...submissive. I want to dominate him.”

“Ugh, can't you do this review with Cutie instead?”

“I don't want to make him jealous.”

“Oh, fuck you!”

“Ehem, greetings everyone, we are reading Secret Masochist, by QueerKestrel"

“Hm, no tags, but the tagline says “A psychosexual journey” and the author's friend with wilparu, so I'm expecting some pretentious shit...actually wait a minute, Marcie.”

“What is it, Gina?”

“ACCORDING TO THE DESCRIPTION THAT'S A GIRL!”

“Oh, really? Huh, good for you.”

“I am sexually confused. I don't like being sexually confused.”

“I like you that way, though.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

The final bell of the day rings loud and shrill, drowning out your teacher’s exasperated response. You stuff your notes into your bag and make for the door. On your way out you look back at Lincoln who was still gathering his things. "Oh yeah, and fuck the patriarchy!"

“Ugh, this is the same as the slime-girlboy story, isn't it?”

“Gina, are you saying you aren't a feminist?”

“Of course I am, but not when it gets in the way of sex!”

"Nice outfit, grunge queen. Your hair makes you look like a boy, dyke!"

“She does go for this androgynous sort of look, doesn't she?”

“Oh! I get it now. This is one of those stories where everyone but the MC and her friends are complete douchebags! Yeah, great storytelling there, nerd!”

“Feels like right back at Noname high. Ah, memories.”

“I was not expecting branches.”

“Oh, the author actually requested that we read the branch called “Old flames”

“Wow! That's like the least interesting sounding one of the bunch! Thanks, author!”

“I feel we should do at least a minimum amount of synopsis? This is the story of RC, who attends high school.”

“The fuck kind name is that? These aren't even her initials! Her last name is Murray.”

“This most likely is a reference to R.C. Murray author of such illustrious books as Golden Knights: The history of the U.S Army Parachute Team. How curious.”

“Marcie. When I say the fuck kind name is that. I don't actually want an explanation.”

“Point taken. Shall we continue?”

“So, RC comes across a guy named Tony. And everyone who's named Tony is automatically an asshole. He blackmails her with some sort of secret. Geez! I wonder what that secret is!”

“If you are wrong and it is not that, I hit you with an orgasm x10 as punishment.”

“Ack! W-whatever! I'm right anyways.”

“We then get introduced to Emily, who seems like a much nicer person to be around. We now have to choose if we want to stick with Emily or meet up with Tony, or don't because the Tony branch hasn't been written yet.

“Good. Fuck Tony.”

“So, Emily and RC retreat to the locker room and have a nice little make out session.”

“Eh, it's nice I guess.”

“Not doing it for you?”

“I mean it's not like they actually do anything much. And RC has a weird obsession with dicks, then Emily leaves and some cheerleaders come in and holy fuck!”

“Oh my.”

Your unspoken question is answered as Stacey and Anna kneel down on either side of you, each taking an aching nipple in their mouths. You suck in a breath as Stacey slowly runs her tongue over and around your left nipple, and let it out as a squeal as Anna bites down on your right. They continue like that: Stacey sensuously sucking and licking – almost too gently – while Anna bites and nibbles at your sensitive bud, using the tip of her tongue like a lash.

“F....fuhuck...”

“Looks like I won't have to give you that orgasm after all.”

“F-fuck off...I'm not going to masturbate to...this...”

“But Gina.”

“W-what?”

“You are already doing it.”

“Oh no.”

Jessica gives a low, musical laugh. "I see you're enjoying our dear Lu's skills. She's quite the rug-munching expert. She can keep you going forever without ever letting you come, if she wants. You do want to come, right?"

“ugh...”

“Marcie, no!”

“I am sorry, but this is just the type of dominance I am into.”

“We can't both...”

TIMEOUT FOR UH...REASONS!

“...”

“...”

“ehem”

“fuck That was like chapter 5 or something?”

“It appears so. Congratulations author, Your perverted lesbian locker-room fivesome antics has done it. You got us both to orgasm to the same story.”

“I'm fucking pissed! This is all your fault, Marcie! You are supposed to only jerk it to sissy femboys!”

“I never said that. But this story certainly has a bit of...sissy femboy energy now doesn't it? Our protagonist is confused about her gender.”

“Lu, one of the nicer bullies, helps her realize that. But the other girls don't like that.”

"Much better. Now," she releases your wrists, and runs her possessive hands up and down your body. "We need to do something about this absolutely silly notion of you being a boy. You're actually not that bad-looking, for a dyke. Nice, shapely tits..." She pinches each of your nipples between thumb and forefinger, lifting your breasts up off your chest and making you wince and whine. "Nice, juicy snatch..." she releases one of your nipples and uses her free hand to tease your soaked pussy lips, drawing a sharp gasp from you. Her other hand finally lets go of your nipple and strokes your cheek. "And not too ugly, either. Again, for a dyke. But I am a rather particular Mistress, and I like my toys to be pretty. Girls?"

“This Jessica bitch is a hardcore lesbian in denial.”

“I find it quite far fetched that she wouldn't lean into this whole transgender aspect. Wouldn't Jessica deprive far more pleasure by bullying her that way?”

“I dunno Marcie. If I put myself in her shoes for a moment, I think it's far more fun to deny them their sexuality. Which is what they are end up doing.”

“I see. Fascinating. And ruthless, of course.”

“Unfortunately this is where this story takes a turn for the dick. A bunch of guys waltz into the locker-room because of fucking course they do!”

“These happen to be the boyfriends of the mean girls and they make RC service them.”

"Fuck yeah you little cocksucking slut!" Anna shouts and pumps her fist. "Take my boyfriend's dick! Bet you can't take all of it!"

“These girls are weird. Do they have a cuck fetish or something?”

“This is an interesting perspective. Men aren't really doing it for RC, but she derives pleasure from the humiliation. As someone as naturally dominant as myself I have a hard time understanding this.”

“What's with the butt stuff? It's like every sex scene has at least something to do with the butt!”

“Things escalate even further with more and more people streaming into the locker-room.”

“Including fucking Tony.”

“Tony then proceeds to psychologically manipulate RC into becoming his .”

“Alright, hold up. Jessica what the fuck?”

“What is the issue, Gina?”

“Your kidding me? We established that RC is Jessica's toy! What self respecting bully lets some stupid frat boy just waltz in and take her thing! That's pathetic! I lost all respect for her!”

“Well, I don't think bullies are worthy of respect in the first place.”

”Tony's voice hisses in your ear. "Say it. Say it to her. Tell her you belong to me. I'll take such good care of you, RC. My good girl, my little slut. You can be mine forever. You won't have to worry about anything ever again. Just look her in the eyes and tell her you're mine." He starts pounding you even harder. "Do it, or I'll tell everyone your secret."

“What secret, you fuck!”

Unfortunately we are yet to find out, because we are prompted with another choice. Will RC fight back or give in to the darkness!”

“Hahaha! Fuck you, Tony, you stupid fucking piece of shit! I choose the rip off his dick option!”

“There is no such option.”

“Whatever, we cut forward to RC having a hardcore fisting session with Lu. Anal of course, because this author is fucking obsessed with butts.”

“Things appear to have worked out well, but we do get sort of a flashback for closure.”

He was so angry. You could feel it in his hand on your hair, his cock inside you. He gave you a few more vicious thrusts before burying himself inside, pulling your hair back to make you face the crowd, and triumphantly declaring this stupid poser bitch used to wear a packer.

“The fuck is a packer? Does the fuck mean she fucked her bra?”

“Er...I believe it is something akin to a strap-on?”

“Are you fucking kidding me? Marel wears that on a daily basis! What kinda weak ass bitch secret is that? Why are you such a fucking disappointment, Tony!”

“Considering the locker room orgy, it does seem rather weak. Naturally after that Tony loses all leverage.”

“After that let down we got a couple of short scenes with RC exploring her sexuality. For some reason she still obeys Jessica, because she is just that much of a masochistic slut, I guess.”

“Jessica indeed never gets her comeuppance. Or perhaps, to a small degree she does as Lu is starting to emancipate herself from her.”

“Yeah, too bad RC doesn't end up with her but with Emily instead. And they end up living happily ever after or something. The end!”

“Hm yes, I never quite felt the connection between Emily and RC. Personally, I found Lu to be the more logical choice for the good ending, but perhaps that is due to the stories Vignette style of storytelling.”

“Can you say that in non pretentious speak, Marcie?”

“Basically, the story focuses on a very small time frame and explores that one to the fullest. But it also puts a lot of character development into that small time frame.”

“Seems a bit unlikely that all of RC's problem are getting solved with one locker-room orgy.”

“Yes. There is a bit of a disconnect here. Don't get me wrong, the characterization and development we get is excellent, but I would have preferred if that would have happened over a longer period of time.”

“And with less dicks!”

“But then again, to quote Lenin “there are decades where nothing happens and there are weeks where decades happen”

“Yeah sure, whatever you say, Nerd. Are we done?”

“Almost. Gina?”

“Yes?”

“Get on Orgasm, 10 times intensity.”

“Fuck you, Tooonyyyy!!!!!!”

Relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=986SxWVuoJI

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)