More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TatyanaVolonova TatyanaVolonova

What's next?

Second month in training -harder and harder

Now, every morning of our second month, after ablutions, we had to learn how to administer our enemas to each other in just 10 minutes, often struggling to get it right, but invariably a Trainer was always there instruct and inspect us, sometimes they were nude, laughing that it was a messy room! Sometimes they were dressed in lovely lingerie - our female Trainers were always very sexual; Sometimes we were put into tight garter belts and stockings to help our bottoms "empty", but often they would penetrate us with a large dildo to ensure we were totally "clean inside".

Eventually, we would be able to give them to each other, and always check to ensure they had...worked!

After this we went to our first session where we were used by our female trainers; they bind us down painfully and tightly and penetrate our bottoms and vaginas with large dildos in ever so many positions...which we would always have to clean with our mouths afterwards.

These dildos were always just big enough to be uncomfortable inside us, stretching us and pounding us, we always thought the ladies were stricter than the men, and this was because most of them had been chattels before they were Trainers and always knew what the best chattel would be required to do!

After using the dildos on us they would then use their fists (or even their feet!) in our vaginas or bottoms, stretching and gaping us even more and pushing their hands inside us all the way to their wrists... it was so very uncomfortable but all part of our required training of course.

An hour of being penetrated like this, as our hair was inevitably pulled, our nipples twisted and our dangling breasts grabbed was always difficult for us. We knew our training would get harder as the days progressed to our final testing... invariably, any time we failed to perform we would be caned by our Trainer!

Our physical exercise classes were now getting harder, as a chattel is always expected to be healthy and fit, especially to withstand the rigours of palace orgies which might go on for many hours.

We were now expected to lift weights on machines, which always made us perspire lots, to the amusement of the Molonian army instructors.

Not being Harem Trainers they were never officially allowed to have any sexual contact with us but this never stopped them slipping fingers inside our vaginas or bottoms as we exercised, especially when on the bench press - our legs wide, vaginas exposed and hands grabbing the weights.

Continuing from our first four weeks our gym session was followed by an hour on the machines, whether they were filling our mouths, our vaginas or our poor bottoms they worked relentlessly pushing and pulling in and out of us as we were strapped into position on benches and metal cradles.

This was simply meant to condition our sex-holes to being used continually and to us delaying any orgasm from this - on fear of a severe caning - so that we could serve our Lords in the palace for as long as they desired.

Then, we allowed a brief respite at a lunch break...after our lunch of Molonian goulash we had an hour of anal training, which was always difficult after food but, again, was something we had to learn to tolerate because we could never refuse to be taken in any of our holes, at any time of the day or night. The trainers would strap us onto frames, our bottoms high and ready or our bodies squashed but still our bottoms available...or maybe stretched wide and open in stirrups for them to take us from the front... using us uncomfortably on wooden benches covered in sacking.

Very often with our mouths stretched full by a dildo to control our breathing and continue to train us to give pleasure and never take it and to do so with both ends of our bodies at the same time. Of course, an inflexible object rammed into our mouths also taught us what we were - simple chattels to be used and to never ever think about what might be inserted into us for the amusement of Their Majesties and the royal court. It was in these positions that we had our bottoms continually filled by our trainers penises or big latex dildos for the next 45 minutes.

So very often we would just find ourselves being pounded and shaken, it was hard not to simply feint from exhaustion ...but that we had to keep our heads up and keep responding to the Trainer using us!

As soon as this anal training was over we were untied and allowed to briefly cleanse ourselves with the buckets provided and then, without any hesitation, we went straight to our urine training...

(with so many pictures of the chattels in training - https://tatyanas-story.blogspot.com/2019/10/second-month-harder-and-harder-training.html)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)