More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FluffyTail FluffyTail

Which ability do you pick?

Second Option - Red - Nonexistence - However...

You grabbed the red orb and felt the rumbling approval of the voice. However, just before anything else happened, you said, "Wait."

The shaking stopped. You licked your mouth, nervous and wondering if you should be asking this at all. If this was real, the Voice was already giving you one hell of a power and asking for more felt like asking for trouble. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"I-I know that this is asking a bit much but, if this is real, do you think I could be sent to a fictional world to really enjoy this power?"

The Voice didn't speak and you took the moment to keep rambling on.

"I-I mean if that's alright with you! I'm perfectly fine with staying on Earth. Nothing wrong with that! I-I'm just thinking aloud and-"

"No, do not worry, that is a valid question," The Voice interrupted you and you felt a wave of relief come with their words. "I never considered that option and I am now interested in what world you might choose. Very well, pick a world of your choosing."

The names of fictional worlds came and went in your head, clear and bright as day. You thought long and hard on where you would like to go.

Which World Do You Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)