More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

What am I? (Character selection)

Sebastian L. Cray (Male, Modern)

I concentrated the infernal energies around me to surround my inert bodily mass. The air responded as numerous souls that empowered the Hellish atmosphere started to howl in agony, the wind picking up speed. Gradually, a swirling blood red mist completely engulfed my form, violently churning and circling the protective barrier around me like a hurricane contained in a man sized ball, suspended in the middle of the slumbering chamber. After the transformation was complete, the mists burst away, dissipating, and my new form glided down gracefully to land at the bottom of the chamber.

I am now Sebastian Lawrence Cray. A young human businessman of many tastes and flavors, both astute and crass. Some of which may dabble more into the dubious than most, if not at all legal within the modern worldly concept of law. I now stood tall and lean, dressed well in a stylish full white business suit, made from very expensive yet comfortable fabric and precious metals, with dark sunglasses covering my new sea blue eyes, ones that I made sure to be able to seem striking upon first glance. It was the look of a very influential man with excess in material wealth, and one that exudes its power in eccentric ways. This seemed like an appropriate guise for a more current setting. The opportunities born from this look would involve blending within the higher echelons of society, where valuable sinful souls can so easily be found. However, mixing with the lower rungs could pose similarly interesting situations. I have to say, though. Borrowing much of my mentor's old look seemed quite interesting in itself. I can see why he favored such a disguise so much, considering how powerful it feels to simply be in its form. Nonetheless, should I have need of some minor modifications to my appearance, my powers can perform whenever I am in need of them. I would need a safe place when doing this, or I might risk being discovered. Not to say that is entirely a bad thing, if it fits my plans.

A modern setting within the Digital Age would seem appropriate for this look. Perhaps a city or small township. Upon arriving at the dimensional gates at the far end of the burning brimstone hallway, I lifted my hand to casually peruse through all the available locations I could arrive from, flitting through smokey images of locations far and wide in the Dimensional Maelstrom. There was a wide selection to choose from, stark contrasts to the Hellscape of fire, sulfur, suffering and agony all around me.

Where should I go?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)