More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kore Kore

What will you binge first?

Season 3: Episode 1: Break from a Long Exhaustive Drive

"Will Em stay in the car?" Richard asked as his wife closed the passenger door.

"Of course...," Karen sighed and rolled her eyes, "It's a miracle that her fingers aren't bleeding..."

"Don't worry...," the man in his forties laughed and stretched his stiff muscles, "Her batteries won't last forever and after being angry at us for not telling her about the lack of electricity, it will be a perfect family bonding vacation."

Catching her husband up, the brunette woman looked up at him and showed a faint smile, "I really hope you're right..."

The married couple entered the gas station's store and split up to get some food and water. After choosing a few sandwiches for them, Richard approached his spouse who was standing bent over in front of an open fridge. Her short, white summer skirt was ridden up and exposed her toned thighs.

Rawr! the man smiled to himself and cocked his head to find out if he could sneak a peek at her underwear. "Mh... lacy panties...," he guessed and placed his right hand on his wife's firm butt, "Have some plans for tonight?"

"What?" Karen jolted up and quickly adjusted her skirt. "Has anyone seen it?" the brunette whispered nervously before Richard's lips curled into a broad, impish smile.

"Oh... you...," she hissed at him and gave him the evil eye. "Better help me find Em's favorite coke," Karen suggested, bending over again and taking some bottles out to see behind them.

"What do I get...," Richard thought out loud, stroking down his wife's ass crack and rubbing her pussy through her clothes, "If I help you...?"

"Eek!" the brunette squeaked and jolted up again. "Save that for tonight!" she hissed at him.

"Just wanted to help...," her husband shrugged and pointed at the topmost shelf.

"Argh!" Karen groaned, rolled her eyes, and reached for one of the suggested bottles. "Let's go!" the brunette finally sighed before the couple went to the cashier's desk and got in line.

"So what's your dirty plan for tonight?" Richard whispered in his wife's ear, placed his hand on her butt, and pulled her skirt up inch by inch.

"Hey!" his spouse complained in a low voice, unable to stop him as her hands were full, "Are you so horny that you can't wait until we reach the hut?"

"It's been a long, exhausting drive...," the married man shrugged, gradually revealing his spouse's full butt cheeks, "And we still have a long way to go..."

"Don't!" Karen pleaded nervously and glanced around to make sure that nobody could see her exposed underwear.

"Doesn't that turn you on...?" Richard whispered, hooked his thumb into the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down ever so slowly.

"Darling, wait!" the brunette gasped and bent her knees to prevent him from drawing down her underwear any further, "Let's make a deal!"

"A deal...?" the married man was intrigued and suddenly stopped teasing his spouse.

"Yes...," Karen sighed, straightened herself, and whispered, "Sarah told me they have a glory hole in the restroom..."

"So that's the reason why...," Richard laughed, but continued in a lower voice, "That's the reason why you insisted to stop just here...! You already planned a naughty adventure!"

"Um... yes...," the brunette woman confessed meekly, her face turning a deep red.

"Why didn't you tell me that earlier?" the married man was excited.

"Um... I... I wanted to make sure that she told the truth first... but now...," Karen replied and took a step forward to put the bottles on the cashier's desk.

"So why don't you go ahead?" the brunette smiled nervously and tucked the scanned bottles into her purse, "I'll catch up as soon as I've paid."

"Um... sure...," Richard answered like in trance, dropped the sandwiches on the counter, and headed out of the gas station store.

What happens in the restroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)