More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by targetthyself targetthyself

Bathroom and Food.

Season 2, Episode 2: Rocking Van

Both you and DeMarcus exit the vehicle. Bev, with no regard for her modesty, lowers the window and leans out, letting her bubblegum colored chest fall out over the door, her stiff pink nipple pointing towards you. "Pick us up some waters, he's going to leave me dryer than Valley if he keeps this up!" John lifts his head from her hindquarters long enough to cry out. "SEE IF THEY GOT ANY WHIPPED CREAM!"

You roll your eyes and head for the door. The buxom blonde disappearing into the tinted backseat windows. DeMarcus calls out "I'm gonna drop a Lincoln log, wish me luck!" you both look at the bathroom just off the entrance and it looks... , even from the outside. "I'm going to make sure our bangbus pornstars don't dehydrate, it's your turn on gas."

"I'll get it when I'm out." he jogs off, leaving you to hear the van creek and buck in coital locomotion. You roll your eyes and walk inside the gas-station. Enjoying the air-con, you swoop through the isle, grabbing three Fiji waters, a couple of bags of baked Lays and 2 large frozen breakfast burritos, scoping the microwave in the corner, and makes her way to the checkout.

An older man sits reading a Juggs with a chubby lady with a massive set of exposed breasts on the cover, you don't know how those magazines are still in circulation. He looks up just long enough to give you a toothy smile and a long lick across his lips. "Is that it, sweet-thang." You fish out your wallet, looking for your bank card and handing it over to him.

He scans the items, and swipes the card, $23.03 is deducted from it. "You know it gets awful lonely out here. If you need a ripe cock in ya, to take the edge off. I'm right here, sugar-tits."

The creep factor hits overload and you sign for your food and take your card back ASAP. "Ahhhh, thanks, but no thanks." You say, trying to give as warm a smile as you can and put your burritos in the microwave, returning to the van to drop off the snacks and the water.

You arrive back just in time to see him pop on her tits. His cum has faded into watery discharge at this point, but he's right back inside her without any care seconds later. You leave the rutting pair alone, and start back for your burritos. DeMarcus comes out of the bathroom and you seize the chance. "I bought you a burrito, it's in the microwave, can you get them when they're done, the guy is a creeper, and I'd like to go to the bathroom."

He smiles when he glances in and sees the magazine. "I got you, Ry-Rye."

Into the Breech

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)