More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spanky spanky

What do you do?

Scramble out of reach.

Desperately, you manage to barely scramble a few feet away toward the next building in the alley. "What the fuck? I don't even know the rules..." you stammer as you back up from this aggressive Goth door girl. You mind is spinning as you try to recover your bearings and figure out what is going on. You continue, "Before you start anything, what are the rules?" The Goth girl swipes her red bangs away from her face, revealing her stunning green eyes and bright smile. "I'm sorry about the forceful greeting. I was under the assumption that everyone who knew how to get here also knew the rules."

You take in her deceptive beauty. Her face, containing several glistening piercings, is rugged but pleasant and well made up. She has a smallish bust covered with a stylish black crop top and leather jacket. Her most eye catching features are her well defined legs and ass, encapsulated in tight leather pants. You wonder if this is a night job for her while being one of those Instagram models showing off her ass in exotic places during the during the day. She slowly steps forward, continuing, "The rules inside are pretty straight forward, there really are not any rules. " She takes another short step toward you, "Inside, two people battle, first one to cum loses. Winner gets their choice of prize money or a for a predetermined amount of time."

"Then why did you attack me then, we aren't in a match?", you ask a little more calmly. Her smile softens a little bit seeming a little apathetic or bored you're not sure. Making you think it is out of boredom, she yawns a bit and stretches. Her well defined assets pushing out to the side and her crop top riding up showing her well defined body. Your jaw drops as you feel yourself getting aroused. You can't help but think about how stunning her body is. "I'm an initiate, the only official battles are the sanctioned ones inside." Taking a final step forward she continues, "I just liked the look of you when you walked up. figured you could help me advance from initiate and I can stop working as a door girl."

What is she thinking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)