More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by spanky spanky

What is she thinking?

She's bored but has a proposition.

"Listen, we both know you are way out of your league here. I can see the pre-cum leaking into your pants." You face reddens as your realize she is correct on both counts. She smiles a wide Cheshire cat smile and continues, "I have a proposition for you. First, you can slink away now and forget about this place. Next, if you think you have better oral skills, we can strip off our bottoms and see who can make who cum first. Winner gets inside, loser gets owned as a for a week. I'm an initiate and have to make a visitor cum to get on the female roster. There's a camera up there recording everything that goes on out here." She points up to a small complex box you assume she probably isn't lying about.

You notice yourself still fully aroused and breathing heavily in anticipation in what she has to say. "Finally, since we know you would definitely lose a battle against me out here, here is the only other realistic option for you." She steps back and slowly starts to unzip her tight leather pants lowering them and turning. She poses with her hands on her hips and looking over her shoulder. Her ass covered in a black thong is absolutely awe inspiring. You're basically drooling out of both of your heads now as she continues.

"You proclaim me your Queen. Take off your pants, and sit on the ground spread eagle on the far wall. Take in your Queen as you finish yourself off." Noticing you are practically mesmerized she steps again farther away from you, fully removes her pants and thong, and poses again giving you a front row view of her immaculate ass. This time she bends over ninety degrees spread eagle and grabs her ankles giving you a thirsty glimpse at her soaked, minimally hairy box. She looks around her beautiful legs and finishes, "Then I'll be on the female roster. I'll consider training you as my valet to give you a future in this business." With that she slowly raises in lowers each cheek in a slow rhythm. Your mind is practically melting as you consider your options. She does seem superior in every way to me but could I really go through with this type of shame? Also. she did just put herself in a very position I could take advantage of if I could only shake the wonderful images her hips are causing to go through my brain.

What choice do you make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)