More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by spanky spanky

What choice do you make?

She is superior, and is the Queen you want.

You cannot believe your luck. You've had this much trouble so quickly with this door girl. Admitted she is much more then you expected in terms of looks and athleticism, and didn't expect a door fight, but she would have her way with you ten times out of ten. You continue to stare lustfully at her immaculate nether region as you remove your pants and boxers. "Thank you Queen." You breathe lustfully as you sit against the wall and start to jerk off. Surprisingly, you don't feel as pathetic as you thought you would but grateful for such an opportunity. You don't notice the dirty ground or camera, just the object of your lust. "What is your name my Queen? I would like to know who I am worshiping if that is OK."

She gracefully swings around and steps closer about a two feet away from you. She squats down and spreads her creamy dripping pussy and says, "You can call me Queen Sasha." She looks you in the eyes, looks at you stroking then dismissively flicks her eyes above your head. You nod knowing she does not want you to sully her with your foul cum. She nods in approval as you point it at yourself. She smiles a wide smile as she looks you in the eyes again and guides your gaze to her spread goods. After a few seconds of admiration, you go slack jawed as you let out the most guttural moan you've ever heard, "Queen Sashhhhaaaa". You shoot stream after stream of cum toward your face and body as you spasm tightly, making sure to keep your cock grasped pointing away from her, and then lose all of your energy.

She slowly drags her middle and ring fingers, where your gaze is still lazily transfixed, and dips them into her freshly worshiped quim with a satisfied sigh. You follow them as they trail back up to her face where she makes eye contact with you and touches them to her tongue. You briefly notice her other hand swiftly edge back downward towards where she previously dipped. Your exhausted gaze follows her coated fingers and perks up a bit as she guides those fingers your lips. "Suckle on your future, my servant." You take her delicious digits into your mouth and suckle as she stays squatted and pleasures herself to completion. With only that contact and your own hand resting on your dick you cum again to the side this time. You stare at her in awe after almost passing out from the situation. "I think I have a gift," she giggles, "and maybe your the luckiest fuck to ever to lose a battle."

With that she turns, saunters over to the door, and gives a thumbs up to the camera. You hear a buzz and the she looks back over her shoulder again, "No gawking when there's work to be done." Without a work you gather both of your things and open the door for her. What adventure awaits behind those doors for a cocky but green Queen and you, her new servant valet?

What adventure awaits?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)