More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by spanky spanky

What is she thinking?

You're too preoccupied to react.

The blood to your dick slows your reaction time as she pushes you with surprising . Your head slams into the wall behind you and she drills her shoe covered foot into your midsection knocking the wind out of you. You brace yourself with one hand and hold you abdomen with the other, almost doubled over and in a daze. As you are looking up you see her gorgeous leather covered ass coming toward you at lightning speed. You don't have any time to react as you brace for another powerful blow.

Her attack slows up right before it gets to you and she pins you with her posterior on your pants covered dick to the wall. Fortunately or not, your dick was pointed straight up and it is enveloped by her curves. Your left hand comes off the wall with the and she pins it between her body and arm. Your right hand is pinned holding your abdomen right above her ass. She is holding your slumped body up while your arms are completely useless.

As your vision is still spinning, she turns her head and presses herself into you, grinding ever so expertly. You see half of her wide smirk as she works you into a defenseless frenzy. "Door girl is an initiate position, once I break you I'll get to go onto the female roster...and hold your fate in my hands for the night." Your head continues to spin but more-so now from the loss of blood to your engorged cock. You let out a moan and pant as she continues her ministrations and lustfully says, "I'll let you decide your fate now. Do you want a future champion as your new queen or do you think you have what it takes to get in?"

How do you proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)