More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who are you?

Scott searching for his friends

About a month ago your best friend left to go on a trip out of the country, and seemed to simply disappear. Two weeks ago, his girlfriend left to find him, and asked you to come with her. You regret you declined, saying he’s likely just stuck partying somewhere as an excuse to not miss your college finals. But now she’s missing too! You find your resolve, and start looking into it all yourself. The only thing you’ve found was their destination, a resort island you can find no information about online. It’s eairy how scrubbed the internet must be of this place, there aren’t even any geo maps depicting it. What makes it worse was within 12 hours of you searching it, you receive an envelope inviting you to the island resort all expenses paid. The lettering on it was in gold leaf, and in the package came a digital watch with the lettering FMLO.

Well... this feels like a trap. But what choice do you have? This is for your friends! You see the envelope say that the watch will have your tickets, simply wear it on the plane. You pack as if going on a beach vacation, and head to the private runway your plane is waiting at.

Greeting passengers was a tall sexy flight attendant in what could only be described as a fetish version of the iconic 70’s flight attendant outfit. It was fully latex, with bright pastel colors, as well as latex wrist and ankle restraints and a metal collar. She asked to see your ticket...

Do you put on the watch to show her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)