More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by korook korook

What does she have planned for you next?

Scissors!

Roxie looks down at your prone form for a moment before saying, “I know exactly what to punish you with next.”

So saying, she eases herself forward on your chest and pulls your head up between her thighs before clamping them shut to lock in a headscissor. Her legs are incredibly strong, off your air supply—but every couple seconds she loosens them just a fraction, ensuring that you get enough air to stay conscious. Apparently she doesn’t intend to KO you just yet.

“Feel these legs,” she commands, grabbing one of your limp hands and brushing it along her inner thigh. “You feel that? Smooth as silk...”

She loosens up the hold for a moment.

“...Strong as steel.”

She flexes her thighs with even more than before.

You instantly try to submit, tapping frantically on her leg, but she shakes her head. “Oh no. No submissions in this ring unless the winner accepts them. And like I said, I’m not done with you yet.” And, dropping her voice down to a whisper, she reminds you, “There’s always the safeword if you need it.”

“I...think...I’ll be all right,” you manage to say.

“All right then!” she says happily. “Besides, if you don’t bow out yet, we can find ways to make this a little more...bearable.” She runs a finger along your erection, making you quiver with lust. “But for now...”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)