More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by korook korook

What's next?

“...let’s give them something to cheer for—like a piledriver!”

“You ready for this?” she asks, raising her voice back to its normal volume. “Oops. Trick question. No one ever is.”

Roxie jumps to her feet, picking you up and hoisting you off the ground with ease. She spins you around so that you’re in position, head pointing toward the ground and feet up in the air. You’re basically in a standing 69 pose, and the Champion is quick to take advantage, giving the head of your cock a few long, sultry licks as she lightly rubs her pussy against your face.

As she teases you, she carries you around for a moment, seemingly without any effort at all. The crowd roars with approval at her display of strength, but you’re experiencing it firsthand. Her arms are like steel cables, wrapped up tightly to keep you held right where she wants you—until the moment of truth.

“Here we go!” the Champion shouts, before bringing you crashing down to the mat.

The impact jars your whole body, stunning you for a brief moment. It takes a moment before you’re lucid enough again to notice that the Champion hasn’t let go of you—she’s still holding you in place, perhaps just to prove her dominance over you. She runs her tongue up and down your shaft one final time before letting you slump to the ground.

Roxie stands back up, taking her time. “Come on, get up. I have so many more delicious ideas for what to do to you...”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)