More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zombiekiller530 zombiekiller530

What was your job?

Scientist

You were one of the reasons that the research lab was built in your hometown because they wanted your ideas for improving food production and possibly help them design anti-viral measures / protocols. This company was also looking for a better place to establish a lab away from prying eyes and they found it in your town. The branch for developing better food production (your branch) and these theories were tested at the nearby farms. You know that that the branch for curing disease were also trying to develop new and more deadly viruses that the government had ordered. You are pretty sure that one of these viruses has escaped from the lab and you probably should not go near there for a time but there are a good amount of medical supplies and tools that you have experience in using.

The virus section was not your area of work but you had to deal with a simulated virus to get the job so you can keep your comfy life in town. This prior experience could help you in possibly developing a cure to save your town and possibly the world. If you could get to the lab you could possibly make a base out of its security systems and protective walls. That would take time and supplies that you would have to get from around the town. The town will probably be very looted except for the more secure places that have a good security system. You could just try and head to the lab now but it is most likely still swarming with either the possibly infected or the .

The lab is near the outskirts of town by the factories and the highway out of town that many travel for work or leisure, many people have probably tried to use this road to escape. You could also find someone to try and survive with and possibly have them help defend the settlement that you want to build. Or you could try for supplies ,weapons and, a safe place to try and improve your chances of surviving through the chaos.

What is your plan of action?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)