More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PenguinFatality PenguinFatality

What she going to talk about?

School

“Hi my name is Rachel I’m new here I moved from Florida.”
“Hi I’m Mason”

With his whopping 6 charisma skills, it wasn’t a surprise that the conversation got awkward after the names, he didn’t know how to talk to pretty girls and he didn’t have any friends or siblings to train up his social skills. He cast observe on her but what popped up made him get even more nervous.

Rachel Joy
Level 14
Knight of The Last Regiment
RP: 2

Mason glanced at her again and resumed his staring contest with the window. What the fuck is the Last Regiment and why does she keeping looking at me? Mason was starting to get a little fidgety when Rachel spoke up again.

“Hey, are you okay you don’t look very well?”
“No just tired”

It wasn’t a lie he truly was tired his body wasn’t getting used to the school schedule. With his observe spell it brought him only more questions did she know about him? Was she the only one? It said she was some kind of night so maybe she was in an organization, a guild maybe? While Mason was worrying over the new questions he has he didn’t realize the pop up in front of him.

New Quest: Investigate The Last Regiment
Main objectives: Learn more about The Last Regiment (TLR), find a way to keep yourself hidden from TLR, or get your safety guaranteed by a high ranking officer within TLR
Optional objective: Befriend Rachel 50+ RP
Rewards (Main): 100XP, $500, 5 stat points, Mana Band
Rewards (Optional): 3 Charisma, Friendship socks, $100

ACCEPT | DECLINE
Mason hit accept without a second thought to his knowledge there were no penalties for failing quests like most video games he has played. First things first though he needs to raise his charisma stat to begin to start making friends with a high leveled knight. So he put his 3 extra points into charisma giving him a big old 9. Since charisma is a different kind of stat point Mason would like to learn what happens when you put a bunch of points into agility? Would he get faster? Could he make himself smarter or wiser? Could he make himself more charming and handsome with charisma? Mason was only getting more questions as he was going through his day? When a voice made him jump.

“Seriously are you okay your hands are fidgeting like you're touching something invisible.”

Mason had a plan for his new quest, praying his extra points in charisma might do something he tried his best with a fake smile and said.

“Well since you're new to the school I thought maybe we could ummm see if we have any classes together and I could show you where they are?”
“I’d like that actually, I was beginning to believe you had something wrong with you but now I just realized you are socially awkward.”

Mason scratched his head, makes me feel good about myself thanks, Rachel!

Mason looked her over once again ignoring her from the neck up her hair was brushed to her back making her sizable bust some eye candy for Mason, he still didn’t dare to look far enough down to see her hips or ass, but by the warm feeling on his right hip, she either had some wide hips or was just sitting that close to him. He used the last of his mana to check her RP score to find it has raised by 5 points and he decided to test something. Mason complimented her hair with only 1 mana left. He couldn't tell if it had a great effect but with the smile on her lips and the nod she gave him he didn’t think it ended up that badly. Since he didn’t have any mana left mason sat there with his eyes closed trying to relax when he heard another ding.

New skill unlocked: Mana focus
Mana focus: Relaxes the user and increases the amount of mana earned by the level of the skill

They had 3 classes together, math, science, and gym. With the three being at the end of the day in that order.

“Both your classes are on the far side of wing B you can’t miss them”
“Thanks see ya!”

Both of Mason’s classes droned on, when the third bell signaled everyone to head to their third-class he was slightly happier about his class since he’ll at least have someone to pass the time with. What he was excited about was his science teacher Ms. Charmine or Ms. C, she was by far the most beautiful teacher at school. She had an hourglass figure with jet black hair and pale white skin. Mason loved science but with his teacher, he couldn’t get enough of it.
Current Gamer Sheet

How do the classes go with Rachel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)