More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Trueemperor Trueemperor

So which way should you go?

School is cancelled

As you are about to walk out the door, your mother yells, "Hey, Naomi stop," you turn and see her holding the phone," I have the neighbor on the line, and says school has been canceled because of a gas leak or something."

"Finally, a day off from school!" you say.

"School maybe canceled but now I'm bored," you say as you sit at the kitchen table, resting your head on your hand.

Your eyes turn toward your grandpa shaffeling slowly into the kitchen with his walker, caughing and weezing, showing the visibility of his old age. However, since grandpa has always spoiled you, the very sight of him quickly perks you up, as you rise and straighten your back with a speed that gives your large perky breasts a nice bounce, and unkowningly giving gramps a quick thrill.

"Oh gramps, school's been cancelled so there's nothing to do!" you say, as you walk over to your grandpa.

"Well you know what? All these years I have bought you many presents, but never have I taken you shopping." gramps says.

"Really? But you're so old... sorry grandpa," you hastily reply to your grandpa.

"I may be old, but I need to do something or I'll just die!" gramps says, slightly angry.

"Or, you could help me around the house today," says your mom, who has just started to wash the dishes, "..and then may be we can go do something together."

You stop and think, reflecting on your choices, go shopping with gramps, or help mom out, which one to do?

Do you go shopping with gramps, help mom, or something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)