More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sprhr2 Sprhr2

What outfit does she find?

School girl

Molly parks and jumps out of the car before she can change her mind. She runs into the store "Anders' Ambrosia" and asks the cute punk girl behind the counter where role play outfits are. The sexy minx that looks almost too young to work there points to a rack of items by the dressing room. "Cassie", as her nametag says, seems to be sizing Molly up, but Molly can't tell if she's wondering why this woman in workout clothes randomly decided she needs a slutty outfit, out if she's imagining her naked. Either way, Molly doesn't have long to think about it. She needs to get an outfit and get back before the amateur night starts.

Molly checks the rack and realizes that there aren't a lot of bedroom outfits meant for someone with a small body and a massive chest. She realizes this shouldn't surprise her. Most of her time spent shopping is trying to find anything that fits her. Clothes either fit her chest but are too baggy, or fit her waist but stretch obscenely around her breasts. Today though, "obscene stretching" isn't a problem - it's the name of the game. She pulls a couple sizes off the rack and takes them into the dressing room. She tries them until she's happy with one that will just barely tie and hold together. Her massive tits are pouring over the top and pressed tightly together. It's the perfect look. Molly briefly considers flashing the outfit to Cassie and figure out which look she was giving, but decides to save that for another time.

Molly changes back into her gym clothes, pulling the tank down excessively and making her tits spill out the scoop in the middle. Molly checks out with Cassie and watches her reaction. She finds that she enjoys the young woman appearing to get flustered. It also seems to bode well for her potential for the evening. Molly gratuitously squeezes her tits together between her upper arms to give Cassie a last show before she walks out. Satisfied that she flustered they pretty little thing, Molly struts back to her car and heads back to Saints and Sinners.

Molly grabs her bag and goes to her trunk. She's pleased to find a pair of stilettos left in there from who knows when, but they're just what she needs to finish her ensemble. She walks inside and the bouncer without a word points to a door towards the dressing rooms and another bouncer. Bouncer two opens the door and let's her in, though he also seems very interested in watching Molly in stage.

When Molly gets to the cramped dressing room area, she sizes up the competition. Some athletic, some curvy, some , a couple looking like they're here on a dare or personal challenge. Body wise though, no one holds a candle to Molly's and they all seem to know it. They realize it's going to take a lot of performance to outdo your looks, and their hours don't improve as you start to dress.

Molly chuckles a little as she realizes that she just spent $55 on an outfit when she's beyond broke, all on the hope of scraping a few dollars out of it. She strips her leggings off first and pulls the black mesh thong on, then the cliche red plaid skirt that doesn't even attempt to cover her round firm ass. She then rolls the stockings up to mid thigh and puts on the black strap patent leather stilettos. Finally she pulls her bra up over her head. As her massive tits fall free, she can feel their eyes on her. She swears she heard a gasp too. She doesn't mind them, she just pulls the flimsy black mesh bra out and squeezes her tits into it. Then she pulls the blouse out and ties it under her her tits. The spillage over the set is perfect for the look she's going for.

An MC explains the deal to them, they get to keep their money, can take everything off, can put things in their mouth but not their pussy (or ass, since someone had to ask). They would be judged and winner can come back as reigning champ each week. At the end of the night they can accept private dance requests but the house gets half of it. The ladies all crowd near the entrance to the stage and watch as each other go out in random order as he draws names out of a hat.

Some are decent, some belligerent. Some freeze and receive sympathy upon their quick exit. As some of them look like they've been to those trendy pole dancing classes, Molly realizes she has no idea what to do, least of all with the pole. She decides to go for a strategy of teasing motions on the pole, some poses that highlight her breasts, and of course a flashy reveal of what they're all looking for - her tits on display.

Molly almost misses her name being called. She takes a few awkward steps into the stage and the feeling of being out of her element quickly hits her hard. Fortunately the beat shakes her loose as she recognizes a song she can't resist shaking her ass to when it plays in the gym. The men are quiet, but start warming up as she grabs the pole. She drops her ass down, still on her feet, hands sliding down the pole as she makes sure to make it look like a stroke. As the motion forces her legs spread wide, she reaches down and slides a hand from her knee up her inner thigh. As she reaches her thong she realizes she could feel through the mesh that she is soaking wet. She starts to let go and give in.

Next Molly crawls around the stage, making sure all the men good a great look down the top of her blouse. Dollars start getting thrown, and even more come as she realizes she can invite them to put the bills directly into her bra. She can't count it all but knows she is well on her way to at least recouping the cost of the outfit. Finally she goes for the big reveal. She stands up and backs up to the pole, rubbing her ass on it. Cheers start coming, and Molly first teases, playing with the tied ends of the top. She loosens it just enough before she grabs the white cotton and yanks it open fast. The cheers erupt, even though her tits are still behind mesh.

Molly looks down and realizes she can see her nipples rock hard. She does the first thing that comes to mind, lifting her tits to her mouth and licking her nipple though the mesh. The crowd loses it and bills fly. Molly knows she holds the crowd. She works them, pulling the bra down but not all the way, making men empty their wallets onto the stage until she seed the clock show thirty seconds left. Then she grabs the bra by both cups and tears it apart. Her tits shoot out and now Molly makes one last bid for the win. She goes behind the pole and presses her front against it, squeezing her tits together to envelop the pole and make men surely jizz themselves imagining their cock in between her perfect tits.

Molly is pumped as the buzzer sounds and as she trots back she sees the faces of the women and feels a little bad, but she is . The stage sweeper hands her a jar full of the tips. Her eyes get big and she quickly stores it. She can't wait to count it later. A few more women dance but it will is already clear that Molly won. The MC, Tyler, announces it and brings them all out on stage with him. He thanks everyone for coming and says the ladies are all available for private shows. Tyler lets them disperse from the stage and begin to work the crowd. Molly starts to follow them, but Tyler holds her back. With the microphone off he tells her "oh, you've already been booked for the rest of the night if you want it. First is already waiting for you." He points towards the private rooms.

Molly has come this far. She knows she's happy with how much she has already, but this is guaranteed money already bid on her. Can she turn it down?

Vote what line should be written first!

https://poll-maker.com/Q6G19WZ5F

Does Molly go? Who does she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)