More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Scarlett Johansson

You're part of the regular production cast from Hollywood. You basically take charge of assistant of the film stars, that makes have you tolerate their bad moods and everything that comes from working with them. But despite that, you like your job, but you also had a frustration: You have worked with almost all famous actors and actress, except with Scarlett Johansson.

That is frustrating, because you also admire her film work and, over all of other things, her body, that big and round boobs and nice big ass. But before today, you hadn't luck and you never were hired to a movie where she works. But today your luck changes, and you were hired to work in a drama movie called "Lotus", where Scarlett will play an important role, as the wife of a ex-american soldier living in Japan, so all the film and production cast will be travelling to Japan in a few days.

The movie begins to be produced, and it reach a scene that you particularly love: in this scene, Scarlett, only dressed on a robe, undress from the robe and enters in a thermal water bath, and the film will take the scene from behind letting everyone check Scarlett's ass. Despite that you supposed to not be there when the scene rolls and that you have to attend other actors, you enter in the studio just in time to see how the silk robe falls to the ground and Scarlett's beauty pale ass is revealed to the camera. You have the hardest erection ever, but the scene ends quickly.

After that, you have to give Ms. Johansson her cafe in her set. You get the cafe and try to forget the scene to be focused on what Ms. Johansson needs. But you can't and you have the erection when you enter Ms. Johansson's dressing room. She's only in a robe and Reading the script when you enter. You place the cafe near to her and proceed to leave when she stops you...

Why she stops you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)