More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CJD619 CJD619

Who are you?

Scarlett, aka ScarlettSiren, a 5'6 blonde gamer girl

Scarlett, who goes by ScarlettSiren, has silky, shoulder length blonde hair that falls down her back like a waterfall and piercing blue eyes. An avid VALORANT player and hardcore gamer, she's known well by her viewers for almost always wearing crop tops and short shorts. Scarlett loves bantering and joking with her chat, and is pretty thick-skinned after streaming for a year. She's confident, outgoing, witty and generally pretty straight-laced outside of her choice of outfit. Scarlett has a few tattoos wrapping down her thighs, and is blessed by being 32C and skinny for her frame.

Whether playing Elden Ring or League of Legends, Scarlett is always trying to play something and be seen as valid for her gaming. Sadly for her, due to her clothing choice, demeanor and overall attractiveness, it seems gaming often takes a backseat for her content. Scarlett's most viral clips aren't for her gaming prowess or trashtalk, but instead for moments where she's almost shown too much or played to much into sexual innuendo with her audience. She's not dumb, and absolutely plays into it, but having all of her top clips on her channel being her ass when bending over or her tits bouncing around leaves her a little salty.

Let's start

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)