More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kathleengiblin kathleengiblin

Do I go and have a drink with him, or say goodbye and go catch my bus?

Say your goodbyes and go and catch your bus

"But i shouldn't, I'm already running late and I've still got loads of stuff to do" i say with a bit of a smile.

"Thats cool" Simon says though he looks a little disappointed.

"Aww, i'm real sorry Simon" i say as i walk up hugging him smiling as i kiss him softly on the lips "You coming out with us tonight?" I ask stepping back a little.

"Mmmmm i think so, I...er....well i have some work to do. But its your last night, so i can't miss that" he says smiling.

"Great" i say smiling "Well you can certainly buy me a drink tonight then" I go up to him kissing his cheek. "Sorry i can't stop as i really have to get going"

"No worries, i'll see you later Kat" he says as he turns walking off towards the Union as i turn heading towards the bus station.

"Shit" i mutter to myself as i get to the platform seeing the bus there the last passenger that was waiting had just gotten onto the bus. "Wait, Wait" i shout as i start to run towards it as i see the doors start to shut as the bus indicates to pull out of the bay just as i manage to run alongside it.

Do I get on the bus?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)