More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kathleengiblin kathleengiblin

Do I get on the bus?

The bus driver looking in the mirror seeing me running alongside the bus stops and opens the door

"Wait! Wait" I shout.

Dodging other people I run across the platform reaching the back of the bus reaching out banging on the side of it just as i see it start to move off from the bay.

"Shit" I mutter as i run alongisde it coming to the doors banging on them once more as i see the driver turn around and see me as i stand there panting. The bus stops and the doors hiss and start to open.

Reaching i grab the rail stepping inside "Thanks" i say smiling as i walk up showing my pass to him. He looks down at it checking it, looking back up at me "No problem, hun, just next time don't bang so loud on the bus" he says with a smile as he shuts the door behind me turning and indicating as he grabs the wheel as he starts to pull away.

I laugh a little as i turn putting my pass back in my purse as i look down the bus seeing half of the seats taken downstairs as i step forward reaching the stairs leading to the upper level of the bus.

"Take a seat love" i hear from the driver behind me as he drives through the bus station.

Upstairs or downstairs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)