More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyLexxx LadyLexxx

What's next?

Saturday Morning

Dear Diary,

Phew! This little book is really heating up. Last night with those frat boys in the alley was great. I woke up sore and in need of a shower. Besides my ribs being a little bruised, I am doing fine. I love Saturday mornings, Diary, they are just the best. Longing around in your jammies and taking your time in life, its just so peaceful. Well, if my roommate doesn’t start in on me again. *sigh* I really like her, and I would really like to get to know her better, if you know what I mean, Diary *wink*wink* ha! But she is just too, hmmm, what is the word I am looking for? Proper? Dull? Boring? Those all seem like super mean words, but somehow it works for her in an innocent way that is just so damned adorable.

I met Megan in Psych class. We ended up partners on a research paper, and although we are vastly different people when it comes to our social lives, me being a whore and her being a virgin for all I know, her lips are sealed on the matter, we became instant friends. Megan compliments my loud-mouthed and rather rash ways well, plus she is always the voice of reason, the little good person on my shoulder. Whether I listen to her advice or not, its still nice to have it, and her, around.

I can hear here now, Diary, fumbling around in the kitchen, making some tea and toast. I am a coffee and nothing else kind of person, unless I have been active the night before, then I am ravenous and eat a proper meal. I am ravenous now. *sigh* I guess I should go face the music and see what has her slamming cupboards about so early (11:15am!) in the morning.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)