More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AK the OG AK the OG

Which character do you choose?

Sasuke

Sasuke Uchiha one of the strongest leaf ninjas like his best friend and rival Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke is finished training and now is at home just relaxing and eating food that his mother Mikoto Uchiha made him. (Okay so in this the Uchiha Massacre didn't happened Itachi is still in the village and is an anbu, Fugaku died which nobody cares about because he is a terrible father and husband, the Akatsuki is alive still trying to get the tailed beast but minus Itachi, Minato and Kushina are alive but are divorced because Minato chose to neglect his family and cheated on Kushina with Mebuki Haruno Sakura's mom, so they live separately in which both Naruto and Sasuke visit Kushina a lot mosly Sasuke because Naruto moved out and lives with his harem.)

Sasuke right now is just chilling out he always trains to get stronger he still has the curse mark from Orochimaru but they found a way to stop his control so now Sasuke can use his curse mark 2 without Orochimaru's contol over him he also has his Mangekyo Sharingan so he finally has time to just relax. Sasuke on his couch thinking about a lot of things right now about his friend Naruto and him having a harem. So basically, Naruto was put on the CRA to revive the Uzumaki clan so he can have a harem of women that love him his harem consist of Hinata, Hitomi her mother, Hanabi, Ino, Tsume and Hana much to Kiba's dismay, Tsunade, Mabui, Sasuke's sister Kiyomi Uchiha and maybe more if he wants or if the girl fell in love with him.

Sasuke thought his friend was super lucky to have all these girls' heck he got his sister and hot single MILFS he was honestly jealous of his best friend Sasuke wished he could get a harem as well and some women to love him as well while yes, he did have fangirls, they were kind of annoying and not to his taste. Sasuke wanted hot and strong also fierce but also loyal and loving, (He's not an emo in this he is a good person, well I try to make him good.) He also wanted a harem that loved him as well (Oh there are some women that love you alright.)

Sasuke train of thought was cut off when he heard a knock on the door. So, Sasuke got up from the couch to see who was at the door. Sasuke made it to the door and opened it and said, "Hello"?

Who was at the door?

Who was at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)