More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AK the OG AK the OG

Which character do you choose?

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha the last Uchiha after Itachi died (which Itachi was sick and had a lot of problems, so Sasuke of course didn't technically win but anyway) after he and his rival Naruto Uzumaki stopped Kaguya and the 4th Great Ninja War he was pardoned for his crimes (which I call bullshit) and now he is back in the leaf village.

Sasuke was in the Uchiha compound thinking about somethings that happened a few days ago when he was requested to go to the Hokage office.

Flash Black

Sasuke as requested by some anbu went to the Hokage office there he met with the Hokage Tsunade (who is dating Naruto because I feel like it) and some of the council members. Sasuke then asked, "Well I'm here what do you need Hokage-sama"? Tsunade then answered, "Hello Sasuke the reason I called you is because there have been some things that the council and I thought about and we thought it's time that the Uchiha clan should come back which of course means you have to be with a lot of women to revive your clan."

Sasuke was shocked at this because they wanted the Uchiha clan back which he didn't mind at all because he wanted to revive his clan, but he only wanted to be with someone he loved (Not Sakura) he then asked, "So what women can I be with"? Tsunade answered, "You can be with anyone you want MILFS, someone your age, they just have to be above 18 years of age but there are some exceptions one of them being me because I am already with Naruto and I am also pregnant with his child and I love him so I will not be with you." Sasuke accepted that which he is happy that Naruto is with someone but later begin to feel sad because a certain, hot Uzumaki Milf is now alone (not for long) but then Sasuke said I agree with the terms, and I wanted to revive my clan thank you Hokage-Sama."

Flash Back over

Sasuke thought a lot about this on who he wanted to be with because he already has one person in his mind which he fell in love with her from a very long time that person being Kushina Uzumaki One of if not the Hottest MILF in the Village with her big HH-Cup Tits and big phat bubble butt ass and lovable fun personality how can anyone not be in love with her, also she was the one who always visited him in the compound before he left the village she was there for him being kind and sweet of course after a log while he would eventually fell in love with her. Sasuke really wanted Kushina but at the same time don't want to her into being with him while there are other girls which he could be with later right now Kushina is the only one he could think about, but at the same time she is now alone because Naruto is with Tsunade which now, they live together because they are a couple, Kushina is by herself because she has no one but not for long because Sasuke now wanted to be there for her and tell her how he feels so that maybe they can be together and make a family of their own.

So, it's decided then Sasuke now knows who he wanted to start and be with first, but he could also go for someone else.

Who is Sasuke choosing to revive his clan and be with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)