More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AK the OG AK the OG

Who is Sasuke choosing to revive his clan and be with?

Kushina Uzumaki

Sasuke decided that he wanted Kushina to be with her and revive his clan. So, Sasuke went to Kushina's house so he can get his future wife let's hope she accepts. Sasuke made it to Kushina's house and knocked on the door a few times and he heard a "I'm coming". Sasuke's heart was beating fast because of the voice he loved to hear. The door finally opens to reveal Kushina Uzumaki the one Sasuke fell in love with and wants to be with to revive his clan. Sasuke looked at Kushina and thought to himself "Beautiful, sexy, amazing".

Kushina saw who was at the door if was Sasuke Uchiha Kushina smiled and said, Sasuke hello it's always nice to see you how are you"? Sasuke replied with "I'm fine how about you"? she answered, "I'm fine as well". she continued and said, "Please come in I love spending time with you". Sasuke entered the house and closed the door. Sasuke and Kushina went to the living room and sat on the couches and talked to each other.

After spending a lot of time talking and laughing Sasuke looked at Kushina and smiled because she is so beautiful, I will make her mine. Kushina then said, "Sasuke I am so happy to get to talk to you like before and I am also happy that you were pardon from crimes I would be sad if anything bad happened to you". Sasuke then said, "Thank you Kushina but you know I did a lot of terrible things like betraying the leaf and tried to make a revolution, but it was thanks to the dobe that I see that I was so wrong in a lot of ways I just wanted to make things right this time". Kushina made a frown and went to hug Sasuke making him surprised but welcomed it as he returned the hug. Kushina then said, "Sasuke you did a lot of bad things that is true but it is understandable why, you were angry that Itachi killed your entire clan and didn't know why but you chose instead of moving on, but I get it because my clan was also wiped out as well and only Naruto and I are left and now he is with Tsunade having a child maybe reviving the Uzumaki clan which is great".

Kushina continued "The point is to forget what you did and move on remember when you were always depressed and sad, but I was always the one to cheer you up so this time you should be happy that you are here and not killed or in jail because I really missed you dattabane". Sasuke let out a smile and said, "Thank you Kushina". she then said, "Anytime for you Sasuke dattabane". Kushina then said, I am so happy that everything is good the elemental nations are at peace with each other, and that Naruto is with someone". Sasuke saw Kushina made a frown and a sad face, but this time Sasuke hugged Kushina this made her surprised and said, "What's wrong Sasuke"? he then said, "Kushina I know you are sad you don't need to hide it; you feel lonely after you and Minato divorced but don't worry, I will always be there for you I swear I will never leave you I will make you happy forever that I will promise, and I attend to keep it".

Kushina let out tears and cried onto Sasuke and repeatedly said, "Thank you". and "Please don't ever leave me". Sasuke said, "I won't". Kushina after a few minutes calmed down and said, "Sorry about that I didn't mean to cry like that". Sasuke said, "It's fine I'm happy you let it all out and I mean what I said I'm never going to leave you". Kushina was actually surprised at Sasuke and said, "Sasuke it's fine you don't have to do this". Sasuke interjected and said, I'm keeping my promise". Kushina asked, "Why"? Sasuke replied "Kushina I wanted to tell you that Tsunade wanted me to revive the Uchiha clan and wanted to be with multiple of women to bring the Uchiha back, but I will do that later the first one I wanted to be with and the main wife I chose is you Kushina". Kushina was shocked at what she heard that Tsunade wanted Sasuke to revive his clan and he wanted her to be with him to bring the Uchiha back.

Kushina asked, "Why me"? Sasuke then thought "It's time to finally tell her". he then said, "I chose you is because I love you Kushina Uzumaki I have always love you for a long time there is a lot of reasons why you are beautiful, hot, sexy, nice, sweet, caring, everything about you is perfect and I want to be with you please accept". Kushina blushed at what Sasuke said about her and thought about all the things she and Sasuke did together like talking, spending time with one another, having fun together. Kushina's heart begin to beat fast and thought "I'm in love with Sasuke". Kushina then went up to Sasuke and kissed him on the lips Sasuke was surprised but returned the kiss both then French kissed and after a few minutes they separated which left a saliva trail.

Kushina begin to say, "Sasuke, I love you too, I love spending time with you, being with you, you are handsome, hot, amazing, I fell for you for a long time as well, so yes, I accept I want to be your wife and revive the Uchiha clan dattabane". she then said, "Mhm Kushina Uchiha I love it". Kushina then took Sasuke to her bedroom and pushed him on the bed and said, "Wait here honey I want to show you something that you'll love so she turned around to leave not before showing off her big fat twerking bubble butt pawg ass. she shook it making it jiggle this made Sasuke's big ass dick very fucking hard. So, after a few minutes the door opens and Kushina went inside the room.

Kushina said seductively "So how do I look Sasuke dattabane"? Sasuke looked at her eyes widened and said, "Oh fuck so sexy".

What did Kushina wear for Sasuke?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)