More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ClickClack ClickClack

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Sasha and the rogue Wand

"Besides touching onto this topic, locomotion magic and similar applications are not practical in todays magic and shouldn't be used. The History however is very interesting. You should remember this lesson, since this is exam material", said the Professor. "You are now dismissed", he added. Sasha, did ask herself, if magic in general was a good career choice. With 23, being a selected witch wasn't a blessing for the woman, yet. For her it wasn't the spells and the magic which enchanted the aspiring witch, it was shoes, all kinds of them. With the lessons about locomotion and similar topics being over, Sasha couldn't wait to re-enter her zone, locked in in her room. She made her way back to the dorm. Since she wanted to be alone with her Fantasies she chose to have a single room instead of sharing the experience. This thought would be shared with 2 neighbours however, Kate and Olga. Kate was a snappy dresser and basically the big sister role for everyone at this school. Not much is known about Olga however. She was one of the most talented witches at the school and didn't need the attention and time from her fellow students.

--

With the click of the lock, Sasha flung her bag aside and readied her silver wand. With her converse removed, she collected herself and casted the spell and made the motion with the wand. Her converse started flexing and stretching before coming to a halt. Sasha wiggled her wand and pointed into direction of the room door. The shoes walked casually over there, like a phantom-Sasha would have walked them there. They turned around. Sasha pointed at the tip of her feet and wiggled. The shoes started to walk ending up with one shoe standing on Sasha's toes. Not completely satisfied with the results, Sasha wanted more. Autonomous locomotion, the next level from todays aquired knowledge, wouldn't be allowed until Sasha would have reached at least the rank of a Proffessor. Sasha however was prepared for this and prepared for this months in advance, she just needed the basics the rest was just dry theory on the topic.

Will she succeed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)