More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by holahola202 holahola202

Who discovered the game?

Sasha Owens: College Tennis Player

Sasha pulling out her tray of cookies when the doorbell rang. She smiled, thinking that was good timing, and quickly put the cookies on top of the oven. "I'll be there in a sec," she called out while hurrying to the door.

Upon opening it, she was greeted by the sight of her three guests for the night: Adam, TJ, and Jessica. Adam wore his general shorts and t-shirt. He was essentially a kind hearted and fairly intelligent guy, but definitely acted like the brazen football player he was. "As you can see, we picked up TJ on the way," said Adam as he confidently stepped in. The other two followed behind, then Jessica sidled up to Adam, putting her arm around him. She came dressed in a simple college t-shirt and yoga pants, which Sasha could appreciate given that she wore the same if you discounted her hoodie. TJ was quiet as usual; he could be funny and was a nice guy, but he was definitely a little more nervous, introverted, and nerdy than the rest of them.

Sasha invitingly lead them into her apartment's main room, and they all sat down at the table. She said," Thanks for dropping by to hang out before finals, it'll be nice to relax I bit. I did buy some drinks, and I also made some cookies. There's also random chips and shit if any of you want anything else."

At the mention of drinks Adam had already gotten up, and they all soon heard him simply say, "Nice," when he found the beer.

"Bring some out for us too," Jessica called out to him.

"Will do." He soon came back in with several drinks and the cookies balanced in his arms, and then set them all on the table. With a smirk, he said, "I guess being a waiter last year did turn out to be helpful." He continued, saying, "But Sasha, how did you do? I heard you guys won."

"Guys?" Jessica quickly interjected, somewhat mockingly.

Adam just rolled his eyes and said, "Fine, y'all. Fucking happy?"

"Kinda," Jessica said while smirking.

"Well, that doesn't really matter, but I did alright," Sasha responded. "I won at least, though I didn't exactly play my best. But it was a good match, and I'm just glad we finished early enough for this."

TJ said, "Cool, that's awesome you won! So, um, are we still watching a movie, or what?"

Sasha paused for a moment, then said, "Yeah, we can do that. I also kinda found this weird game that I want to try though. It seems like a ripoff called cards against chastity. If you all want to we could maybe do that, and maybe still watch a movie afterwards if we have time or if it sucks."

Adam immediately said, "Yeah, that'd be awesome if it's anything like that other game. It's pretty fun, and even better with these." He held up his drink and shook it, then chuckled a bit.

The other two nodded in agreement, and Jessica said, "Yeah, we could at least try it."

"Cool," Sasha said, her eyes lighting up. She hurried to her room and grabbed the box. After a brief moment of hesitation, she went back to the main room and set it on the table. All of their eyes were immediately drawn in.

Jessica nervously said, "Yeah, this does seem like it could, um, be interesting."

"It definitely does," Adam said with hesitation.

Sasha opened the box, and pulled out the directions. As she skimmed through, the others sat silently in nervous anticipation. Finally, she said, "So, ultimately it sounds like it plays pretty much how you'd think. It's weird as fuck though. It's a sex game, or at least claims to be, but it sounds like it could be a funny short diversion."

She looks up for a moment, noting how Adam has perked up while the others look a bit more nervous. Before she can say anything, her roommate barges in from her bedroom and says, "Sounds like a strange game. Mind if I join?"

Sasha sighed, then said, "Yeah, Ann, that's fine. We were just about to go over the rules." The two weren't on bad terms, but they weren't on particularly good ones either. Ann was an okay roommate and student, but she could be pretty mean on occasion, and she was usually sleeping in any of a dozen male beds instead of at home anyways.

" Thanks," Ann responded. Seemingly despite himself,, TJ's eyes followed her as she sat down next to him, her blonde hair, blue eyes, thin body, and nice, pert tits drawing him in. Her attire didn't exactly help either; she wore a small crop top and short, ripped jean shorts.

"No problem," Sasha replied as Ann gave TJ a light smile.

Sasha finally continues, saying, "Yeah, I'm not sure how the scoring will work, but I guess we'll find out. It seems like we vote on which cards we think are the best based primarily on how sexy we find them, but we can also factor in how well they fit and whatever else we want to. Somehow the game polls us itself though. "

At this Sasha chuckles. Adam and TJ smile, but Jessica looks more nervous. TJ says,"Well, besides that last part everything makes sense so far."

"Yeah, I guess," Ann added.

"Cool," Sasha says, "The gimmick seems to be that the game is magical and will change us, poll us, and allow us to revert back at the end. The winner can revert us, anyways. Which is kinda odd, and an unnecessary addition, but it might be fun to pretend that while we play."

" I suppose, "Jessica says softly.

Adam throws his arm around her shoulders and says," Of course it will, babe! Well it could be intriguing at least."

"Well, the last important thing to note is that the game ends when one of us has won seven rounds. It also claims that quitting will result in harsh penalties, but that probably just goes along with the magic theme. So I guess we should start?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)