More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by theoneandonly theoneandonly

Who is her opponent? or is there something else?

Sasha Banks

(In her yellow and Blue attire)

Alexa Bliss’s rivalry with Sasha Banks was reaching a breaking point. It’s been well documented that the two women hate and despise each other. In a few previous matches, Sasha has given Alexa a bloody nose with her stiff offense. But now that Alexa is Raw Women’s Champion, Sasha hasn’t been able to beat her. Try as Sasha does, Alexa has been getting the win by any means; outside interference, pulling the tights and even beating her clean. This has only infuriated The Boss more and has led to backstage attacks that are spilling into other segments. Stephanie McMahon finally had enough and decided this rivalry will end in a championship match where the loser gets sent to Smackdown. Stephanie’s music hits and the billion dollar princess makes her way to the ring holding a file. Inside the ring is a table with a pen on it and 2 chairs. Clearly this will be a contract signing.

STEPHANIE: Hello ladies and gentlemen, as I’m sure you can put together this will be a contract signing for the women’s championship match between Alexa and Sasha. Right after this will be the match so let’s get this over with.

Alexa’s music plays and the champ comes into the ring. (See pic for attire). Sasha comes out next. (Again see pic). Both women glare at each other from across the table. Steph places the contract down towards Sasha who instantly signs it without losing her eye contact with Alexa. Sasha then throws it towards her with the pen. Alexa glances at the contract to read it, but Sasha speaks up.

SASHA: Oh you gonna delay this huh? You’re a chicken. You’re afraid to face the Boss now that it’s officially going to happen.

Alexa goes to speak but then signs the contract and chucks it at Sasha’s head. The two girls lunge at each other and start to Russell but are broken up by some refs and Steph.

STEPHANIE: Oh my God! You two ruin every segment by fighting. I’m sick and tired of this. You act like little brats without a care for being professional. Fine I’ll more than cater to that. I’m glad to see you two didn’t read the contract before signing. There was a clear section you skipped right over. And if you didn’t fight I wouldn’t have decided to activate it, by now I am! Earlier in the show I secretly sent out a tweet asking for any, and I mean ANY stipulation you would want to see in this match. We took the top 5 that the WWE universe thought of, and boy oh boy the WWE universe might be full of pervs!

The two competitors have a scared look on their faces now as they watch Steph walk to the corner of the ring, where there was a chart covered up with a blanket that both women seemed to not even have noticed this whole time. Steph yanks the blanket away and the WWE universe goes crazy! The 2 rivals instantly feel sick and scared. They start to plead and straight up say they refuse to do it.

STEPHANIE: oh you refuse to compete? WELL TOO BAD! It’s on the contract that you HAVE to compete. Or else we can sue you for millions! And, AND, you will be barred from wrestling and earning a paycheck for 5 years until your contracts with us expire. Basically, you have .

SASHA: But what about your advertisers? That won’t stand for this!

STEPHANIE: Oh we won’t air this on tv. The good fans here will get to see it and we will also put it on the WWE Network and make it free to watch. No advertisers there.

ALEXA: Steph..er, Ms McMahon, please...

STEPHANIE: Oh now you two don’t want to fight each other? What happened to the hate and the rivalry? Where did the confidence in both of you go? Just win. It’s that simple. What better way to end this rivalry than with the loser being humiliated and also being sent away to Smackdown? Anyways let’s see what match type you WILL compete in for the belt.

Steph stands next to the chart which is a pie chart looking thing that would be on a game show. There are 5 categories: a large piece that says Bra and Panties Match, two slightly less large ones that say Wedgie From the Rafters Match and Diaper Match respectively, a smaller one that says Paddle on a pole match, and finally a tiny sliver that reads I Quit Match. Sasha and Alexa’s eyes read each match type and find a small glimmer of hope for a basic I Quit Match, but they know the odds are severely stacked against them. More than likely both will compete in a humiliating match. Suddenly Steph grabs the side of the chart and spins it with a great effort.

STEPHANIE: AND HERE WE GO!!

What's the Match Type?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)