More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GeonnomX GeonnomX

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Sasha, while sleeping

(I was experimenting with text generating AI, then idea struck. What if I let AI create "living clothes story"? I obviously had to delete some sentences that were unnecessary or contradicted the previous ones in some way, but I didn't change much so I think that it is safe to say that this story is more than 80% written by AI.)

Sasha is 18 year old girl. She didn't sleep well through most of the summer and early fall. Even as the weather cooled down, the insomnia persisted as well, though the intensity of Sasha's dreams seemed to increase the more time passed. It seemed like each night, Sasha's dreams would start out with the same scene over and over again--the same man. He was always there, always near her. This man was really attractive, he never spoke to Sasha.

Sasha woke from her dream, she stared across the room in confusion. Then she felt that she was wet in her groin area. A quick look down confirmed it, and Sasha's face flushed with embarrassment. "Oh no... Not again.." she said. But this time something was different and she could feel it. Sasha realized why this felt so weird---she'd gotten aroused while dreaming. "Why does it have to happen now?" she groaned, closing her eyes and rubbing her forehead with both hands. Suddenly she felt a really weird sensation in her crotch area. Sasha froze, staring ahead. Her pajama pants started to move, slipping under her knees before coming fully free. Then Sasha watched as her panties slowly slipped down along her legs as well. She tried to pull the panties back up, to cover herself, but she couldn't. She felt them slide down her sides, past her hips, past her ankles...before she felt the material of her panties slip off of them completely. Then the rest of her clothes followed the underwear. Sasha let out a loud shriek as she saw her pajama started to inflate to her proportions. She covered her breasts and pussy with her hands. As soon as she covered her breasts, Sasha realized that there was another hand touching them. Sasha quickly glanced down and noticed something long wrapped tightly around her breast. At first, she didn't know what it was, but then Sasha looked closer. It was a her sock. Sasha's mouth dropped open. Her fingers moved to grasp at the fabric of the sock, trying to remove it, but she could barely move it. "Oh please…" she begged quietly. The sock remained around her breast, her nipples becoming harder than ever.

Her pajama outfit felt left out of the action, standing by silently for several minutes before it reached down, picking up Sasha's panties that escaped her moments ago that were now lifeless on her bed. Her pajama held the piece of clothing out toward its wearer, offering it up. Sasha slowly reached out for it. With shaking hands, she pulled the panties up to her face, sniffing them as she held the cloth to her nose. They were sweet. "ehm.... Thanks?" she said, pulling them up her legs. It seemed like it was friendly? Even the sock stopped its harassment. Sasha pulled the socks up her legs. She grabbed the bra as well. After she covered her private parts she looked back at her pajama still filled to her proportions siting on her bed. "No wonder I keep getting those feelings of..." Sasha paused for a moment. "...of arousal during these dreams," she thought to herself, putting her head in her hands as her face went beet red. Her pajama seemed interested in what she just said and slowly turned towards her Something about it seemed very cute to her, she smiled.

It was the first time she'd truly smiled that whole summer. And when her pajama reached the edge of her underwear, Sasha found herself smiling even wider. It was a warm smile. Like everything was going to be alright. She accepted the situation, actually she was pretty excited. She just nodded giving the pajama permission to continue.

the pajama slowly slid down her panties. She spread her legs apart, allowing the pajama to slide the panties down all the way. "Oh," Sasha whispered, as it reached her ankles. And Sasha smiled broadly. Now she was going to enjoy whatever this experience was going to bring to the table. She reached for her bra...but her hands didn't move fast enough...and before she could grab it, a huge pushed it up and away from her chest. She let out a soft moan, the sound not audible even inside the quiet of the bedroom, as she fell backwards onto the covers, the pajamas took advantage of this situation to climb on top of her. "And what are you going to do now?" She said with a smile on her face. The feeling of excitement increased as she felt the pajama's hand move directly between her legs. "Are you planning on using your hands?" She teased. She loved the sight of her pajama touch her with its sleeves. This feeling made her heart pound, she moaned as she was being caressed by her pajama. She closed her eyes, feeling a sense of euphoria. The heat of desire built to its highest point. "Are you going to use your mouth, too?" She smirked seductively. Her pajama seemed intrigued by that idea. It bent towards her pussy and started using collar of it's shirt as a "mouth". As it began to kiss the folds of her inner thighs, Sasha's eyes opened once more. She gave out a gasp of surprise as her pajama started sucking hard on her clit...harder than she expected. That was unexpected...and rather pleasurable. She arched upwards, squirming underneath the soft touch of her pajama's "mouth". She reached out with both arms, attempting to catch hold of the pajama. The pajama lifted its head momentarily to glance at Sasha. "I can do better than that" her pajama said. As Sasha's eyes widened in suprise. "y-you can talk?" she asked. The pajama just chuckled as it continued to suckle Sasha's clit with a little bit of . Sasha could hardly contain herself...that was the last thing on her mind. Her hips were moving in time with her pajama's sucking. "I'm gonna cum..." she moaned. Her eyes were closed now; she could no longer see anything besides her vision fading out of focus. She felt a slight pain in her lower belly as she came inside of the shirt. She moaned louder and louder until she felt something wet on the insides of her legs.

"You good?" her pajama asked.

"Yesss..."

"Well, don' tell nobody, okay?"

Sasha nodded happily at her words.

"Hey..." the pajama spoke again.

"Hmmmm?" Sasha responded with a sigh.

"If you want more, you have to tell me what you need first, you hear me?" The pajama said to her.

Sasha nodded. "Alright" she said, closing her eyes, breathing deeply to try and calm herself. "I have a question" Sasha said.

"Yeah?" her pajama asked.

Sasha swallowed nervously and looked toward the outfit. "How did you came to life?" she asked with a serious tone.

"What?" The voice sounded genuinely surprised that the subject of conversation had come up. "Why do you ask?".

"Umm...just wondering?" Sasha said.

"I don't really know," the pajama responded. "I don't know much myself really."

"Really?" Sasha asked.

The pajama nodded.

Sasha smiled softly, as if happy by its response. "Well that's interesting. So you don't know how you got here?".

"Nope." the pajama answered truthfully.

"Wow," Sasha sighed. "That is interesting."

Sasha's eyes slowly closed as she lay there on the bed. Her hand gently moved towards the pajamas's crotch. As she lay there listening to the sounds of her pajama, she became even more horny. "I bet I would love to taste you...you're so pretty...." she said. As she moved closer and closer to the pajamas's crotch she could feel the hard outline of penis against her palm.

"wait... Is that what I think it is? she asked suprised.

The pajama just shrugged it's hands, Sasha's hand moved down towards the base of the pajama's erection.

"This is so sexy..."

She muttered under her breath. She stroked it, watching as it pulsed with the movements her fingers made over it. "Oh my god...It feels so real" she moaned. "Mmmmhhnn, that feels nice" Sasha moaned, her fingers continuing their motion of rubbing against the pajama in small circles.

"So soft, and hot".

The pajama hummed in agreement.

"So are you...male...or female? she asked nervously.

"Male" it replied, as if it was obvious. "But also kinda...female."

Sasha's eyes slowly opened. She found this fact rather surprising. But she wasn't complaining.

"Can I get a dick in me too?" Sasha asked curiously. The pajama tilted his head to one side as he contemplated this question.

"Sure! What type? Big or small?"

Sasha smiled, thinking of an answer. She didn't exactly liked the idea of a big dick, and it would feel rather strange to take a large cock inside her, maybe even hurt. Not that she had ever done anything like it before, but she thought maybe if she was being honest with herself, she should start.

"Small?" she questioned.

"Okay! Let me get you some stuff!" the pajama said happily. It jumped off Sasha's bed.

It quickly returned holding a bottle of lube that looked strangely familiar to Sasha. "Here ya go!" He tossed it all to Sasha as she caught it.

Sasha laughed.

"Awwww, you are so nice" she said with smie on her face.

"Thanks" her pajama said.

It seemed like they were both kind of shy with each other for the moment. Sasha decided to break it as they both sat looking at the bottle of lube in her hands.

"Do You wanna put it on yourself?" Sasha suddenly blurted out.

"Yes!" The pajama yelled excitedly.

Sasha smiled, giving the bottle of lube to him. The pajama then walked back to the bedside, moved it's hand on her crotch and started applying the lube, Sasha watched as it rubbed the lubricant through her vagina. She couldn't stop smiling. "Oh wow," she murmured, as the sensation spread through her. The pajama seemed to notice it because as soon as it touched the most sensitive part of her pussy, his member started tenting forward. "Fuck me already," she whispered as she grabbed the front of the pajama.

"Wait a sec-" it said as its member shrunk a little bit as she requested earlier. But it was still ready for anything she might have wanted. Sasha nodded.

Then the pajama slowly lowered itself, sliding into her slick opening. She gasped a small moan of pain from the action, but she tried to remain quiet. "Ouch..." Sasha muttered quietly as the pressure pushed past her walls.

"Sorry"

"No, I...I like it." Sasha said.

She grabbed the pajama's shoulders, and took his full length in her. The feeling overwhelmed her and she clenched her eyes shut. "Holy shit..." She said. She couldn't help but let out a low moan after that. The sensation was incredible, she felt warm inside from the feeling of having it inside her, she felt safe, comfortable, content. She wrapped her arms around the pajama's torso, holding him close.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Anytime," it said. The words were not enough.

She knew that there was more. There had to be. Then it started rubbing its sleeve gently on Sasha's breasts.

"Do you need anything else? A condom perhaps?" it asked.

"No. I'm good...thank you." Sasha said with a smile on her face.

She leaned her head back as she took deep breaths. She wanted to enjoy the feeling for awhile longer. Sasha felt warm and fuzzy all over.

"You like it?" it questioned.

"Yeah... I...yeah" Sasha breathed.

The pajama smiled and ran its sleeves gently on her nipples which made her groan in excitement.

"Feel free to make noise" it said.

Sasha giggled.

"I like that, baby" it said.

"Me too" Sasha said in between gasps.

She gripped onto it's waist tighter. Her body began shaking uncontrollably when she realized she couldn't keep doing this for much longer. Sasha moaned again, her head falling backward, her long hair fell behind her as she did so. The pajama's body trembled slightly.

"Is that alright baby?"

"Yea...it feels so good...ugh" Sasha moaned.

The sensation was almost unbearable and she began sweating profusely.The pajama began to thrust faster. "Ahh..." Sasha moaned loudly. It was going fast, it made her orgasm instantly. Sasha screamed in pleasure at her climax, her back arched high above the sheets as her legs shook violently. Sasha felt her entire body trembling, her breasts bouncing with every movement. "I am gonna cum!" she said with a moan as she struggled to catch her breath. After she came all over the pajama it pulled out slowly, still holding her tightly. Then he slowly lowered her down on the bed. She slowly turned onto her back and stared right into the pajama's collar exhausted.

"Are you okay baby?" the pajama asked.

"Mhm," Sasha mumbled with little strength left in her.

She reached for her pajama, pulling it towards her. "My turn now," she said with a huge smile on her lips. Sasha slowly slid her hand near the pajama's crotch. She paused for a second, unsure whether she should touch it. It seemed the pajama hadn't noticed her hesitation, instead it moved slightly backwards.

"It's okay baby, you can touch it whenever you want," it said quietly.

Sasha smiled again, she grabbed the pajama's crotch and began massaging it lightly. She enjoyed the feeling of it's member. She continued until the pajama let out a grunt, her hand stopped moving for just a brief moment.

"Does that feel good?" she asked seductively.

The pajama nodded.

"Good," Sasha said with a smile.

She continued to massage the pajama's member, enjoying the feeling of it.

"You're so beautiful," the pajama said.

"Thank you," Sasha said.

"You're so sweet," the pajama said.

"Thank you," Sasha repeated.

"Your voice sounds lovely...I love your voice," the pajama added. "And your ass!".

Sasha blushed deeply, her whole body getting warmer with each word. This pajama had a really weird way of talking sometimes...but somehow it was quite comforting to hear him say those words. Sasha continued rubbing the pajama's erection with her hands.

"Don't stop please...that's really amazing...so good..." it said softly.

"I'll keep massaging you...and I will be careful not to hurt you" Sasha said soothingly.

She began stroking her thumb against the thick shaft of the pajama.

"That's sooooo hot..."

"Mmm..." Sasha hummed in agreement.

"Oh my god!" it moaned in pleasure.

Sasha could feel it throbbing in her hand.

"Can I... Taste it? I don't know how to explain it...but I can smell it" Sasha asked shyly.

"Of course..." it replied. "Go ahead and try anything that makes you happy, baby."

Sasha closed her eyes for a moment, trying to gather her courage and focus all her energy. She slowly opened her mouth, and then slowly licked the tip. Sasha sucked at the tip slowly, her tongue moving delicately around it. The more Sasha tasted the pajama, the better she felt. It tasted so salty yet refreshing, it had a sweet taste to it. The pajama started moaning from the pleasure.

"Ohhh my..." it said quietly.

Sasha smirked. Sasha pulled it closer, and sucked harder. Slowly, the pajama' s erection began twitching slightly. It moaned louder, Sasha continued licking and sucking at it. Suddenly the pajama's member recreated movement as if he was cumming inside Sasha's mouth, but nothing actually came out.

"Aaahhhhh...ahh...shit, ah!" the pajama moaned.

Sasha pulled back, satisfied by what she had just done.

She then smiled and said "Wow…"

they both lied on the bed exhausted, Sasha was breathing hard while staring straight at the ceiling. When she looked back at the pajama, it was laying next to her still. Sasha smiled to herself, knowing that she had gotten everything she wanted. Even though they only fucked for maybe 30 minutes or so. After a few minutes of lying together in complete silence, Sasha finally spoke up.

"Hey babe?".

"Hmmm.. what is it?".

"Um...thank you.".

"No problem baby...you're welcome".

Sasha giggled. She closed her eyes. She was definitely feeling much better than before, she was tired, relaxed, happy. She loved this moment so much. She knew things were only about to get more perfect.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)