More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by a2014d a2014d

Which bra should we follow first

Saree Blouse (Becoming an Indian Wife)

Suzanne was running out of time. She had totally forgot about her best friend Simran's Wedding. It was a big indian wedding and Suzanne didn't want to look out of place and because everyone else there would be wearing traditional indian clothes she had promised Simran that she would wear a saree as well to Simran's joy. The only problem was that Suzanne has never wore indian clothes before and she forgot about the outfit till the day before when she saw Simran's picture on Insta.

Suzanne was pretty typical 5'2 pretty toned clear skin with blonde hair the only thing she wasn't happy about were her assets, Small B cup breasts and a pretty flat ass. Simran on the other hand was an indian beauty big C cups with a huge ass which looked great in traditional wear, Suzanne would just have to try and blend in (not easy being the only white person on the guest list). First things first she had to buy a saree. She knew there was a small indian store nearby so she drove over and took a visit.

The store was pretty run down. Didn't look fancy on the outside but she walked in and talked to the lady at the counter.

"Hey I'm in an urgent need of a saree for my friend's wedding tomorrow."

"Well normally we would have to adjust the blouse to the woman but we have some special ones here that need no adjustment. Pick the one you'd like"

Which does she pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)