More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by a2014d a2014d

Which does she pick?

A red and black one (Seductress)

"I'll take that one over there the red and black that would look good."

"Good choice its a Rashika.", said the lady. "Would you like to try it on?", "Sure, I'll need some help as its my first time" said Suzanne, "of course". The lady gives Suzanne the saree and the blouse and points to the fitting rooms.

"First take off all your cloths and put the skirt first it has a drawstring, just make it tight and then put on the blouse"

"Well this shouldn't be too hard" as suzanne striped and put on the drawsting it had a nice pattern on it. Then she picked up the blouse it was black and gold, though what was weird was that in gold text Rashika was written on the inside of the cups. "Must be the branding" though suzanne as she slide her hands in and adjusted her arms. The cups were a bit too big and she could see the space but she was having trouble with the laces in the back. She asked the lady to help her out and the lady walked in and said she looked amazing. "Well this isn't a huge issue let me tug and tie this here." As soon as her breasts touched the name there was a weird glow. "I feel weird" said suzanne as she was holding her head, "Don't worry Rashika it'll be alright in a bit" as the lady walked out of the room. "Did she call me Rashika, hmm thats a good name". She was thinking as her whole body was tingling.

What changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)