More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by a2014d a2014d

What changes?

Everything

Suzanne was holding her head as the blouse was activating its magic. It contained the spirit of an woman named Rashika, Rashika was a woman who was a master seductress and a sexy lady, able to coerce any man to sleep, fuck and give money. She died when one of the men she had conned killed her. Her spirit was left dormant in the blouse for years till someone would wear it and she could exact her **** and get some sex too of course.

Poor suzanne had **** as Rashika was so strong that she took complete control in a matter of seconds. As she was taking in her surroundings she was going though Suzanne's memories and knowledge to put her up to speed to today's day and age. The wedding was a perfect place to finish the bonding process as all she needed was a cock to finish and gain more power. But she had enough power to change suzanne physically into the ravishing Rashika. Rashika fondled her breasts as they grew larger and darker finally filling the cups of the blouse to a full C cup as that was happening her ass was expanding as well filling the skirt as her hair darkened to a raven black and her fingernails painted. Beside her was some jewlery as she put is on and finally wrapped the saree around like a pro completing the look.

Rashika was reborn and ready for **** and pleasure.

Please log in to view the image

Whats Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)