More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who Are You?

Sarah

The sounds of music playing at full blast can be heard across the beach. A bonfire is lit not far from the waterline, as a group of people dance to the music, some drinking at the same time. Even with the rumors of the bimbos flying around, the students where just trying to enjoy themselves.

Sarah, a redhead girl with smallish breasts and wearing a bikini with a colorful towel tied around the bottoms. She smiles a little, her friends are dancing among the crowd. Sarah glances over the crowd, her eyes wavering over the crowd, but focusing primarily on the women. She had come to grips with her sexuality over the past year, but hadn't had a long-term girlfriend yet.

"Well hey there cutie," a girl's voice says with a giggle, it takes Sarah a moment to register she's talking to her. She turns around, blushing to see a blonde woman wearing a thong bikini, barely covering her ample breasts.

"Hello," Sarah says, looking the blonde over. "I'm Sarah, and you are?"

"You can call me Candy," Candy giggles, causing her breasts to bounce. "Enjoying the show?"

"Yes..." Sarah admits, blushing again.

"How about, we go somewhere more private, and I'll show you a good time," Candy says with a smile, taking her hand, she starts to lead her away.

Sarah pauses, she wasn't sure if she wanted to go off with a strange woman. But it beat this party.

What Does Sarah Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)