More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cameronfair cameronfair

Who do you choose?

Sarah the Good Girl, 18

One of the screens closest to you draws your attention, on it is a picture of a girl who is as close to the Angels as a human could possibly get. Young, fit and blonde. Her smile is vibrant, in her picture she's shown at some kind of party and you can imagine she's the life of it. She's dressed very modestly, a tight white dress concealing her impressive chest and reveals zero cleavage. It reaches down to her knees. Around the girls neck is a cross necklace.

"Seems pretty.. corruptible." you smile to yourself, imagining turning this sweet girl into someone who would even date you.

You grab the folder and march back across the long room, finding Afriel's office with some difficulty. You knock and the door swings open instantly, revealing Afriel sat at her desk. She stands up quickly, her smile springing back to her face as she sees the file in your hand.

"My, my Brent you choose quickly! This is a big decision, are you sure this is who you want?" she takes the folders from your hands as you speak.

"I think so.. She uh, reminds me of my daughter." you quickly come up with an excuse. Afriel beams up at you, placing a hand on your wrist.

"That's the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time! Come here." she pulls you into a tight hug, her breasts press against your chest. You wrap your arms around her slender waist, feeling her body through the silky fabric as you resist the urge to grab her ass. You hold each other briefly until Afriel pulls away.

"I really needed that, thanks."

"No Brent, thank you." she says, smiling at you again as she flicks through Sarah's files, "you chose a good one! Seems she doesn't even really need a G.A. but if this is who you want then this is who you'll get!" she grabs you by the arm again and leads you back out into the long room, but instead of walking straight down it again she marches you down the wall, to another room right beside hers. Brent Young is printed in gold above the door, you spin in surprise to look at Afriel.

"Because of your 5-star status you get your own office! Yaaaay!" she squeals, waving her hands in the air before walking you into your office. It's identical to hers, there's a white/gold desk in the middle with a computer and several files already placed there, around the room there's a bookcase, several chairs and a few potted plants. Afriel guides you to your desk and places Sarah's file down there.

"You should study this before jumping in.. just turn on the computer here when you're ready to get to work! Take it slow at first but.. I'm sure you'll do great." she smiles at you, "sometimes we worry about our G.A.'s doing questionable things buuuut.. you seem trustworthy!" she sings her final words before bouncing excitedly out of your office. You sit down at your desk and stare down at the files there, one is Sarah's and another just says THE RULES.

Which to read first..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)