More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Syloren Syloren

What's yours?

Sarah Thorne

"Sarah Thorne."

Elizbet scrutinizes a tablet for some time before returning a friendly smile.

"You're quite the achiever aren't you Miss Thorne? I'm sure you'll fit in wonderfully here."

"That's what I'm hoping for Elizbet." You meet her with a practiced smile. Of course the smile is as fake as your name but with years of corporate espionage under your belt slipping into a new persona is like second nature to you.

"Unfortunately we're awfully busy today, can I ask you to wait a few minutes until your new boss is ready to receive you? We have a lovely video to help introduce you to more of our values..."

"Of course, of course." You sit down across from a monitor playing some bit of propaganda you don't really pay any mind to, instead you focus on steadying your nerves while you smooth out your hair, expertly dyed brown to look as unassuming as possible. The Company is not the kind of target you would normally agree to go anywhere near, it's combination of a pristine public image and plenty of ominous stories about it's practices behind closed doors are off putting to say the least, but the amount of money you're being offered is enough that you can disappear into peaceful retirement. Thankfully it shouldn't be hard to find more than enough dirt on an outfit the size of the Company to satisfy your employers, all you have to do is not get caught.

"Miss Thorne they're ready for you now."

Where are you going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)