More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Which story would you like to start with?

Sarah James: 20 year old hiker

4th May 2018

Sarah groaned, the brunettes hair a mess as she hauled herself out of bed. The weeks had been far too hot for bed covers...or anything really, so she stood in the centre of her room fully nude doing stretches. Then she grabbed up her phone and looked through her texts.

"Fuck...that's today isn't it?"

She rushed out of her room and headed the bathroom, quickly fixing her bedhead, before making her way downstairs...still nude.

Her and a group of friends had planned an extensive hiking trip, first from her town to the other side of the state, then beyond. That was today. She had to be ready before they turned up or else they'd miss a few windows...

Now downstairs and thankfully alone, she blitzed through making a bowl of cereal. Deciding to be efficient she grabbed the bowl and started heading back for her room...when she heard activity in the next room...

Hiding around a corner she could hear her three friends, Katie, Mary and Annabelle all chatting just in the living room. They must've let themselves inside.

"Fuck..." Sarah snapped under her breath. She was completely naked and had no way of getting upstairs save for going through her friends...and if they were here it meant they had to go...now.

She had no real choice here. Sarah set her empty cereal bowl down on the counter, took a deep breath and strode out, completely naked.

"Hey guys...we heading out?" Sarah asked, not quite forcing a grin, but every part of her was on edge.

"Holy hell it's someone's birthday today" Chuckled Mary, who was eyeing her nude friend up.

"Uh...what's the occasion?" Annabelle asked, looking confused

"Oh um...well...I'm..." Sarah fumbled, she hadn't thought this far ahead...she hadn't thought at all "...uh...nudist..." She finally mumbled, then instantly regretted the lie.

"So...you're going hiking in the buff?" Katie asked, looking impressed "That's...you do you babe"

"Yeah we won't judge you...too much..." Mary added

Annabelle then stood up "Well, if it's agreed, I say we should head out now...our kit is in the car but...well...you won't be needing the spare clothes" She smirked, glancing at Sarah.

"Oh...no of course not..." Sarah steeled her nerves "...besides, I need a tan anyway"

The girls all giggle amongst eachother and head out, Sarah quickly pulling on a pair of hiking boots before following her friend to the car.

It was certainly a strange feeling, exiting her house and walking down the driveway naked, it made her want to scream or cry...or even hide away somewhere.

But no.

She had to do this now...she was not about to give up this easily...besides, it was just a short cross country walk...

What happens next to Sarah and the gang?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)