More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonegg Anonegg

What happens next to Sarah and the gang?

The journey

4th May 2018

Sarah James Condition: Naked & Hiking boots

As they approached Annabelle's all-terrain SUV, Mary suggested that Sarah should sit up front. "It's her turn, after all." the blonde lied sweetly.

"I'd rather she didn't." Annabelle replied as she brushed her auburn hair out of her eyes. "I don't want to be distracted while I'm driving."

"Oh, so she'd distract you, eh?" Mary asked, giggling.

Annabelle chose not to respond. As she settled into the back alongside Katie, Sarah felt a little relieved. The seats of Annabelle's car were quite high - although they were only using it to reach their location, it had been built to tackle river crossings in the wild and stuff like that - so her breasts were already above window height. It meant that people could still see her from one side, but if she'd been in the front seat she'd have been visible from the front as well. She put on her seat belt, which mercifully covered the nipple nearest the window, and folded her hands onto the neat triangle of her pubic hair. The car rumbled into life and pulled away from her house, from her last source of modesty. She tried to battle down the panic welling up inside of her. What on earth had she been thinking?!

"So you're a nudist?" Katie, the other brunette, asked her.

"Y-yeah." Sarah replied. "I just... love communing with nature... naturally."

"Strange how you've never done it before." Mary pointed out. "This isn't our first hike after all."

"Um, w-well..."

"She probably had to feel like she could trust us." Katie cut in. "Isn't that right, Sarah?"

"Yeah. It's a little... embarrassing you know?" Sarah replied, which was the truth. The burning in her cheeks was testament to how true that was. "I just wanted to get to know you guys before I... you know?"

Mary gave an exaggerated "Hmm." to show that she didn't believe a word of it.

The ride could be described as uneventful if riding in a car in just a pair of tan hiking boots could ever be considered as such. It was early in the morning so there wasn't a lot of traffic on the road, but every person they passed or every traffic light they stopped at had Sarah's eyes darting around anxiously. Had anyone seen her? Was that old man eyeing her or just admiring the car? When they pulled up alongside another car, would they assume that her seat belt was just covering her clothing? The girls talked through the hiking trip, and Katie kept asking Sarah questions to try and alleviate her worry but nothing was working.

Eventually they reached the parking lot. It was attached to a public park, and as they pulled up there was a large grassy field spread out before them. There were a few people up even at this early hour walking their dogs and going for jogs. To the right of the car park was a wooded area, and winding through that they could see the dirt trail they'd be following for the first part of the journey.

Annabelle shut off the engine, and all four girls climbed out. Although she wanted to do nothing more than crouch down behind one of the nearby cars, Sarah herself to stand with her arms at the side and feigned nonchalance. She made her way to the back of the car where Annabelle had popped the trunk open and was distributing supplies. She handed Sarah a bottle of suntan lotion.

"I can... get your back." she muttered as she set about applying her own lotion to her exposed arms and legs. The other two were doing the same.

By instinct, Sarah began applying the lotion to her own arms as it was usually what she did first anyway. Once they were done she realised she'd need to apply it to places she normally wouldn't. She started with her chest and began rubbing at her breasts and nipples, the supple skin yielding gently under her touch. Much to her dismay it left them with a wet, glistening look which only seemed to highlight them further. She worked her way down her stomach and then onto her crotch. It didn't feel like it was doing anything, however; she put a fair amount of lotion onto her hands, but when she rubbed it onto her pubic hair it just felt dry like it had no affect.

"Somebody's enjoying themselves." Mary said, pointing at Sarah's crotch.

Sarah looked down. Much like her breasts, the pubic hair had absorbed the lotion and now had a wet, glistening look to it. There was a little blob of lotion against her bare thigh, too. Sarah felt her face redden; it looked like she'd just cum or something. She quickly rubbed it away, and bending over finished off her legs. True to her word, Annabelle made her way behind Sarah and began rubbing the lotion onto her back. It felt weirdly intimate to be touched like that while being completely nude, even if it was for sensible reasons. It also meant that she was facing Mary and Katie the entire time, with one girl grinning at her and the other smiling shyly. As Annabelle worked her way down, Sarah gave a yelp of surprise as the other girl rubbed her hands against her ass!

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Annabelle said as she moved away. "I still had some lotion on my hands and... I didn't think."

"It's okay." Sarah replied stiffly.

"I didn't mean to-"

"What happened?" Katie asked.

"Nothing." Annabelle said abruptly. She made her way back to the car and pulled out a backpack, which she handed to Sarah. It was only small, reaching down as far as her mid-back, with lightweight straps which were thin but durable. She couldn't use them to cover her nipples - at least not without holding them in place, which would make her embarrassment too obvious - and it wasn't long enough to cover her behind either. Each of the girls had an identical pack.

"Okay, so the packs contain water, some food, and a few necessary supplies." Annabelle said to the group. "We'll take our first break in an hour, although if you need to stop before then just let the group know and we'll stop. Any questions?"

Grinning, Mary asked "You rubbed lotion on her ass by mistake, didn't you?"

"Any questions pertaining to our hike?"

"Yes. During our hike, will you be re-applying suntan lotion to Sarah's ass again?"

Muttering obscenities to herself, Annabelle lead the way towards the trees with Katie following first, and Mary and Sarah taking up the rear.

How does the hike go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)