More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

What's next?

Sarah & The Reporter Part 1

On an otherwise ordinary day, Sarah is at home with just her dogs as her fiancee Wells is currently away on a trip.

Deciding that since she's alone other than her dogs that she would like to get more comfortable Sarah removes the shirt that she'd worn to bed thus leaving herself completely naked and barefoot as she prefers to be whenever possible.

Feeling her stomach rumble Sarah walks into her kitchen to make herself a sandwich.

Upon opening her refrigerator to grab some lunch meat Sarah shivers upon feeling the cool air blowing onto her naked body.

After grabbing the lunch meat Sarah closes the fridge, sets it on the counter, grabs the bread and makes her sandwich.

As she eats her sandwich Sarah hears her doorbell chime and calls out :

Just a minute, please.

Having forgotten that she is currently completely naked and barefoot due to being surprised by someone ringing her doorbell Sarah walks towards the front door while making no attempt too cover herself and looks through the peephole and sees a young woman seemingly around her own age wearing a professional-looking blouse and dress pants and carrying what looks like a notepad and tape recorder.

Feeling curious Sarah asks through her door without opening it :

Who are you?

To which the young woman replies :

I'm a reporter sent by the studio to interview you. May I come in?

Hearing this Sarah asks :

May I see your credentials?

To which the young woman replies :

Of course Miss Hyland.

Sarah continues to watch through the peephole as the young woman pulls out her wallet and says :

Here they are.

To which Sarah replies :

Please put them through the mail slot in front of you.

I'll then take them and call my agent.

If everything checks out I will then let you in.

Also, please don't take my caution personally. But having had some bad experiences in the past I've learned to be much more careful.

To which the young woman replies :

Of course Miss Hyland. I understand perfectly.

In fact, I completely agree. I will wait patiently for your return.

Upon calling her agent, what does Sarah learn? Is the woman at her door who she says she is? If so, does Sarah let her in? Does she get dressed first or has she completely forgotten she's naked? Does something else happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)