More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Which blackout first?

Sarah, the bad girl.

I slowly follow Sarah thru the hallway. I stay at a safe distance from her as she meets up with the bad boy of the school. He was nicknamed James and had made my friends and me life living hell. I carefully watch as they make out in the hallway. I watch as he begins removing her tank top revealing the most perfect breast that I have ever seen. They disappear in the classroom that I found tied to a chair and dead. I suddenly hear a noise and duck into another classroom. I keep a safe distance when I hear a couple of men disappear into the classroom a couple of minutes later.

I creep toward the room and notice a small crack in the door. I peek toward the room and see Sarah tied to the chair. She says, "James, this was a little exciting, but I am getting scared please let me go, baby."

James says, "Oh bunny, I am sorry that I can't. I got in trouble with bad people and they are willing to forgive all sins. I just have to give them you."

Sarah begins screaming and wriggle frantically as she tries to free herself from the chair. James quickly grabs a knife from his jacket and pulls it toward her back of the neck and says, "Tease, you be a good little girl and only thing that happens is that you get fucked by these men."

I see a tear running from her cheek as one of the guys opens his pants. You suddenly remember just charging into the room and being knocked out by one johns. You look around and see fire alarm. You trigger the alarm, but it has no effect on them. He now has his pants off and is moving his cock toward her face. I see tears running from her face and dripping onto her nipples. I pull the door open and look as James rushes me. I put as much into a fist and punch him in the face. He gives a loud laugh as it feels that my hand is broken.

He says, "You have a little hero." He then stabs me into the chest twice. He pulls back one more time, but before he can stab me again football coach and couple of football players rush into the room. They pull James off me and tackle them to the floor. I immediately passed out on the floor, and was quickly rushed to a local hospital as James and friends are sent to jail.

The next day, I wake up and see Sarah sitting by the bed. She has a smile and says, "My hero. I owe you my life, but I am sorry. There are consequences for everything."

In walks group of girls that there mothers run this town. Jennifer walks toward my bed and takes seat next to me. "So it is the nerd, his is the champion."

Sara begs and says "Not in front of him...ahh."

Madison, sexy blonde that is vice president of the school and Linda, Japanese girl that is head debate team and cheerleader, are eating her out as Anna, foreign exchange student from Prague has strap on and about to fuck her.

I am getting an hard on watching this with me too weak to do anything, "What is going on..." as pain races toward your head. I find myself in the present, but something has changed.

How has your life changed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)