More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by augy6666 augy6666

How has your life changed?

You are now the boss

I wake up and finds myself naked and sitting on a chair with Anna giving me a blowjob. I cum on her face as I hear arguing. Jenifer and Sara are mad and arguing over something.

I stagger to the desk and find three set pictures one with Jennifer and our daughter. Another picture has Madison two sons and daughter and finally Linda with our son and daughter. There is name plate on the desk the says John Doe, CEO followed by the name of largest company in town. I also recall Madison, Linda and Jennifer are equal partners.

I then flashback to summer before attending college. Jennifer kidnapped me and locked me in a dungeon. My mind would have broke if Madison and Linda did not find me. But they had to compromise to share me if Jennifer never did that ever again. I did get my **** eventually as I found the spot on her body that make her very submissive and she needs Linda and Madison partnership.

Anna and Sara became lovers and occasionally, I sexually harass them occasionally except they enjoy it more than me. And Jennifer sends them into my office most of the time. They are Jenny's minions and used as distractions.

I feel rubbing on your shoulder and hear voice that says "You are with me tonight, darling."

Whom is it, Jennifer, Madison or Linda.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)