More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Who is the girl?

Sarah's bargain

I slowly advance toward my dark skinned friend Sarah Zembe who was sitting on the bed and wearing nothing but pink lingerie that is showing most of her legs and her belly button. It is quite clear to me that my frizzy haired friend was interested in having lesbian sex with me because of the way that she was leering at me as if I was a hot fudge sundae. I returned her smile which one of my own to show her that I was indeed interested in some chocolate delight even though I was so tired because of Kat's funeral. I needed something to temporarily blot out the pain of that horrible event since I found out earlier that I couldn't drink and I knew that my willing friend would fit the bill nicely.

"Tristan was right!" I chirp happily while unconsciously licking my lips. "There was something that I liked in here."

"I thought that this would be a nice opportunity for two friends in pain to help each other a little," Sarah explained to me. "It wasn't hard for Tristan and Leo to convince me to take part in their scheme since Kat was my friend too."

"I am grateful to them and to you as well," I reply with a nervous chuckle.

"Why are so nervous? Sarah asked me with her arms folded across her chest. "It won't be the first time that I have seen you naked."

"When have you ever seen me naked?" I spat out in shock since I was wondering if Sarah had somehow bugged my shower.

"I just happen to live across the street from Noor," Sarah revealed looking like the cat that ate the canary.

I am now blushing throughout my body. I knew that it was an possibility that people would see me when I let Noor have sex with me on the rooftop of her apartment building, but I thought it would be just strangers sneaking a peek at our lesbian act. I had no idea that someone I know would see our transgression. Then again, I so off my gourd with grief that I did not care who saw my nude body.

"About that..." I start to let out.

"Hey, there is no need for you to be embarrassed," Sarah comforted me while flirting up a storm with me. "Believe me, you have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about with a hot body like yours! I got myself off just by watching the two of you. I really found it hot when Noor took your virginity. Besides, I could tell by the pain in your eyes that you couldn't help what you were doing."

"I am surprised that you could see my eyes so well from across the street," I point out as my body starts to return to normal.

"You can with binoculars," Sarah tells me. "I guess that you can say that I am somewhat of a voyeur. Living close to Noor has given me a lot of opportunities for fun."

"I doubt that she had very much fun making love with a lifeless statue," I complained.

"She told me the next day that she did enjoy it," Sarah answered. "She said that it was enjoyment enough just seeing a hot young thing like you naked."

"I am glad that I could give the two of so much pleasure," I let out with just of a hint of sarcasm.

"Noor also told me you completely lost it in her bathroom," Sarah told me with a look of concern.

"Yeah," I choked out while looking down at the floor in shame.

Sarah gave me a very cold and stern look while saying "You really should know that Kat's is not your fault."

"My brain knows it, but I don't think that my heart has caught up to that yet."

"I think that we have talked enough," Sarah urged while beckoning me with her right index finger.

Since my dark friend's invitation has really increased my interest, I slowly walk to the bed. "First, I should warn you that I probably won't be a whole lot of fun tonight."

My lover shrugs her shoulders as if she doesn't have a care in the world and convinces me to go ahead with the game further. "That's okay. I probably won't be any fun either."

I arrive to the bed and bend over to cup Sarah's face with my right hand. I immediately regret bending over since I felt a pop in my back which caused me to collapse on the bed and let a scream. "MOMMY!" I couldn't help but cry a little bit as Sarah started to panic.

"Is it your back?" Sarah demanded to know.

I am feeling so embarrassed by this sudden weakness that all I can offer my ebony flame is a small grunt.

"I think I can help. Do you mind if I take off your dress?"

I look up at kind gal pal and give her a silent shrug.

I feel Sarah slowly peeling me out of the dress that I had borrowed from Louise inch by inch. She eventually touch my back which made her sigh and lecture me. "You are all tied up in knots. It's no wonder with all the stress that you have been having. I know that you won't even think about doing this until you catch Kat's killer, but you might want to get some professional help." After the lecture is over and my friend has taken my dress off, she starts a massage at my shoulders gradually kneading her way down my back. It is so good that I can't help but moan a little. Sarah seems to know just where to touch me and how hard. At the end of the massage, Sarah complimented me on my singing ability.

After the pain in my back dies down, I gently get Sarah off me so I can take off the rest of my clothes. She gets the message and takes her underwear off. I wrap my arms around my girl for the evening and kiss her several times. Even though I want to have sex with Sarah, I am afraid that I will hurt myself again. We both know that our tryst is not going to go beyond breast fondling. It is after that when I start to get tired so we turn over and go to sleep. Fortunately, my back is better by the time we wake up. That is when we face each other again. The sight of my friend's face made me feel a little guilty.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't do more."

I look at my lover's smile and knew that she was telling me that I had nothing to apologize for. "You did enough. Noor's description of your body didn't do you justice. I was glad to see it up close without needing binoculars."

"I am glad you approve," I said with a smile.

"Listen, I think that I can take away one of your worries," Sarah began with a frown as if she wasn't sure she wanted to tell me. "I knew that you probably wouldn't be able to search Kat's apartment so I did it for you yesterday. Sometimes even Nancy Drew has to take a step back and let Bess and George run things. Well... I found something hiding under the couch that the police must have missed and I know who killed Kat."

I jumped out of bed as if I was on fire and I could only utter two simple words. "You what?"

"But I don't know if I should tell you," Sarah spoke to caused my jaw to hit the floor. "I heard what you said in front of Kat's casket. If you kill this person, Connie Adams will cease to exist and a monster will appear in her place. I will only show you what I found if you promise to bring in the murderer to the cops."

Do I make the deal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)