More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Do I make the deal?

A Hot Bargain

I am naked in a dingy room above the bar that Tristan and Leo took me too. I am looking at my dark and naked friend Sarah Zembe sitting on the bed. I feel as if she has whacked me in the head with a two by four. At first all I can do is open and close my mouth because of something she said to me. Sarah expects me to spare the life of Kat's killer and if I don't promise to so, she has told me that she will withhold a key piece of evidence from me. This is unbelievable. How can my friend treat me this way? I am so close to the person who tore my heart from my chest and Sarah is keeping me from getting the freaking bozo. I realize that I am about to have it out with my ebony friend so I start putting the funeral clothes I was wearing back on.

"You aren't going to leave without even discussing this?" Sarah shrilly asked.

"I don't like doing business while I am naked," I explained.

"That is a good philosophy," Sarah agreed as she put on her underwear and her brown dress.

I finished getting dressed first so I sit in a chair and I wait for my friend to get dressed. I am giving her my best angry look since I am livid beyond belief right now and I have my arms folded across my chest. I use the next few seconds thinking about what I want to say. When my fully clothed friend sits back on the bed, I say the only think that comes to mind.

"How can you do this to me? You know how much I want to get this monster!"

"I know it doesn't look like it but I am doing this for your own good," Sarah calmly argued. "Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? doesn't do much for a person's complexion."

"I could tear the place apart and just take the evidence," I pointed out while beginning to stand up.

"If you do, our friendship is over!" Sarah threatened. "Think about it! I will never speak to you again! You will be dead to me! Is really worth losing a friend? If it is, I will make it easy for you so won't tear the place apart! It's right under the bed! What is more important, or friendship?"

"Friendship," I sighed as I sat back down in the chair.

"Thank you," Sarah responded gratefully while wiping her brow with her right hand in relief. "Do you promise to bring in the killer?"

At first, I don't know what to say. I pinch my nose to gather my thoughts. What do I want to do? Different thoughts are fighting a war in my mind. Then, I remember the dream I had on the night before Kat's funeral. It was a variation of the vision that Luke Skywalker had on Dagobah during the movie Empire Strikes Back movie. In the vision, Luke killed Darth Vader and saw that he was also Darth Vader. If I kill Kat's murderer, I will become just as bad as the murderer. How could I have been so blind and stupid? I know what I have to do.

"I promise," I let out as a single tear comes down my face.

Sarah comes over to me so she can wrap her arms around me and squeeze. I reach up and gladly return the hug as another tear comes out of my eyes. My gal pal kindly used her right hand to wipe my tears away. Her treatment convinces me to hug her harder. She hugs me harder in turn. I feel my buddy's warmth and I smell her perfume along with her shampoo. All of those things combined start to turn me on so I start kissing her. I want a second chance at some chocolate delight since I did not have the strength to have any last night. I make my intentions fully known by nibbling on her left ear. Sarah makes her intentions known by moaning her approval.

"Mmm, Connie. I like."

The dark flame's approval sparks me to continue the game by rubbing her breasts over her dress. I delight in hearing my lover's breath speeding up because of what I am doing to her. The darling speeds up my breath by rubbing my breasts. She kisses my neck which makes me go crazy.

"I want more!" I insisted.

"I want you!" Sarah demanded.

I have my lady friend stand up so I can slowly peel down the zipper of her dress. I can hear the sound of the metal almost protesting as the zipper comes down. I slowly peel my sweetie out of her dress and drop it to the floor. I revel in the sight of Sarah's nervous smile as I take of her underwear. I take delight in the cutie's dark breasts and even darker nipples as I stare at her naked body. My breath catches in my throat while my crutch for the day takes off my clothes. I rub her breasts for a while at the same time that she rubs mine. We go to lay back down on the bed together. We kiss each other fervently while pawing each other as if there was no tomorrow.

"TAKE ME, CONNIE!"

"I NEED YOU, SARAH!"

I bite down gently on Sarah's neck and start sucking on it. I start out gently at first and then I speed up the intensity of my vampire impersonation. I really want to give my friend a hickey to mark her as one of my lovers. I feel the intensity of the cocoa beauty squirming and shaking uncontrollably. I wait for a certain warning before I stop.

"I'M ABOUT TO CUM!"

I stop and crawl to the front of the bed while Sarah blares out her objections that I stopped. I turn around and sit on my lover's face so she can eat out my pussy. I don't do anything but enjoy it for a few minutes so my excitement level can catch up to hers because I want us to cum together. At the appropriate time, I bend over to complete the 69 position which drives us both absolutely stark raving mad. We scream and drink each others' fluids when we have our orgasms.

"Ready to find out who Kat's killer is?" Sarah asked me once we lay on the bed and face each other.

"You bet!" I insisted.

"We better put our clothes back on," Sarah ordered. "Some of the things that I need to tell you are intense."

Whodunnit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)